They are-?

Hachi: *rounding a corner to see Joker and Spade facing each other, faces serious* What are they doing?

Joker: I know you have it

Spade: *smirks and brings out suitcase out of nowhere* You know the deal, to get it you have to give me something in return.

Joker: *frowns and gets his own suitcase out of thin air* You don't have to remind me.

Hachi: *Hides* What are they talking about?

Spade: *Opens suitcase to reveal-*

Hachi: *Internally screams* WHY DOES MR. SPADE HAVE A PHOTO OF MS. QUEEN?!

Joker: *Opens suitcase to reveal the back of a photo* I brought you something worthy, Mark my word. Now, give me the photo.

Spade: Not so fast, show me it first.

Joker: *shrugs* If that's what you want.

Joker: *flips photo*

Spade and Hachi: *Screaming their heads off within their mind*

Hachi: *crying* Thats such a cute photo of Ai-chan!

Spade: *coughs* Alright, I accept.

Both: *walk toward the middle of the room, eyes blazing*

Both: *Meet in the middle, hesitantly trade photos, and immediately turn away from each other*

Joker: *blushing and smiling as he stares at the photo of Queen* Nice trading with you.

Spade: *holding his hand right over his heart as he looks at his own photo of Ai* Feeling is mutual.

Hachi, still in the corner, crying: This is so unfair! I also want a photo of Ai- chan!

Poor Hachi. Someday he'll find his own soulmate and join the trading squad with Joker and Spade.