Chapter 29 - Follow The Fairies...

When I arrived at my front door there was another note stuck with some blue tack that said 'You have reached your destination... Just kidding, I'm not a satnav :/ anyway for this little message you will have a clue and your clue is to follow the fairies! Love Brad x'

Follow the fairies? What does that mean? What fairies? I opened the door to reveal my house lit by only fairy lights. Oh, that's what the fairies are!

There was a long trail that lead to my basement door, stuck on the door was, yes, you guessed it, another note.

'Sorry if you got confused by the whole fairies thing but if you're reading this then it means you figured it out, yay! Anyway, just go through this door and take a seat! Love, Brad x'

I opened the door and slowly made my way down the stairs and into the dark room. When I sat down on the sofa I finally took in my surroundings. The room was lit by fairy lights and candles, there were different coloured flowers dotted around the walls, right in front of me was Tristan's box drum, Connor's bass guitar and James and Brad's acoustic guitars.

My vision was suddenly black as I felt someone tie a blindfold around my eyes.

"Oh god, I'm not being kidnapped am I?" I giggled being sarcastic but when no one replied and I only heard footsteps that changed my mind about things...

I soon heard someone fiddling with the tune in their guitar and a slight pat on the box drum that eased my nerves. Then a beat, rhythm and the opening cords to a unfamiliar song started to play. And that's when I heard a beautiful angelic voice start to sing.

"If you want words to put your mind at rest tonight,
Come and shout about it,
We can talk for a hundred miles and dive, where you're less surrounded.
Cause I can see that the candle you hold inside, has a cloud around it,
How can a heart like yours be this high and dry, when it burns the brightest.

I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you, when you're tired and blue my dear,
It's just any reason I get to be closer to you, I wanna shout about it, woah, I wanna shout about it"

This song is so beautiful, it brings back so many memories of how I coped when mum died. Knowing that he wrote this makes my heart race and my eyes start to fill up.

"Beneath the window and the water that's in your eyes, that's where I know you're hiding,
There's a smile that could light up a thousand lives, that you need reminding,
Tell me your fears don't let 'em live life alone, let me share the burden,
Cause here beside you is a man you better know know know, that you can confide in.

I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you, when you're tired and blue my dear,
It's just any reason I get to be closer to you, I wanna shout about it, oh, I wanna shout about it.

I'm not saying, all I'll do, will make everything you touch turn to gold,
I'm just waiting, to pull you through, I'll take a little off the load, yeah, any reason I get to be close to you..."

All the perfect harmonies and the emotion that was put into to the song really got to me. It made me feel special and it shows how much Brad really cares about me.

I then heard the instruments being out down and multiple footsteps go up the stairs and out of the room. I then felt a pair of hands untie the blind gold from around my eyes. Brad then sat next to me on the sofa and wiped away my tears.

"I hope they're happy tears" Brad smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yes" I sniffed "very much so" I lightly chuckled.

"So it was okay? You liked it then?" He pulled away looking me right in the eyes that I get lost in.

"No" I replied and saw his smile turn into a sad expression "no, because I loved it" he smiled wider than I have ever seen before.

"Good, now I can do this" he pulled me in for a slow, passionate kiss. My hands automatically went around his neck to play with his soft, brown curls.

"Shit, the pizza!" Brad exclaimed and ran back up stairs and into the kitchen making me laugh.

So followed him into the kitchen to see him pulling out a homemade pizza out of the oven. He put the pizza on a wooden chopping bored.

"Make your way into the garden, I'll be there in a minute" he smiled starting to cut the pizza.

I opened the back door that leads to my garden to see fairly lights wrapped around the trees and the fence and a table for two with candles, 2 lovely set out plates and a vase of flowers.

I took a seat, looking up at the sky to see the sun set. This is perfect...

----------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers! How was your day?

Thank you for reading and everything that you do for me!

Okay, so for the next chapter there might be a little bit of smut... I just want your opinion because if you want it then I'll write it (then take a bath in holy water) but if you don't then I'll leave it out!

Let me know in the comments and I love you all! Xxx