報告☕︎𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Important Information Before getting into the actual story~!

Y/N was picked up by Tanjiro's mother. While on a stroll through the village, and saw pitiful y/n lying on their last string. Decided to take them in and takes care of them since then. And because of how close in age they were, Tanjiro and Y/N grew up close.

Y/N is the daughter of Muzan and an unknown woman.

After an incident in Tokyo.

Y/N moved to a small village where Kamado Family so happened to live at.

They took them in but Y/N's mother killed herself from the bullying she gotten from crappy town men and women.

Shaming her for being a single wife. She couldn't fight back, because she could remember who her baby daddy was.

She took her anger out on Y/N giving them a fear of being yelled at and eyes staring at them.

So they wear a blindfold they don't take off unless they are around Tanjiro because they know he has kind eyes.

Y/N is considered apart of the family when the woman died. And looked up to Tanjuro ( Tanjiro Father), wanting to grow up to be like him.

Y/N was devastated when Tanjuro died. And got even more attached to the Kamado family as they were like their real family, unlike her old one that wasn't there for them.

Y/N and nezuko hang out a lot and usually do chores together. And take care of the children too and talk about random stuff just smiling.

Y/N special ability is when touching something she can feel the last thing that touched it.

FOR NOW, Y/N WILL BE NON-BINARY BEFORE I DECIDED ON THEM BEING A FEMALE.