𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐲 冷酷無惨 ᶜʰ1 ᵖᵗ.2

Tanjiro POV

No way Nezuko and (Y/n) are a human eating oni? I don't smell blood on them.

As far as I know, nezuko and (y/n) have been born human.

So what happened?! What went so wrong.

Nezuko starts to grow in size overpower tanjiro. (y/n) strength grew at a rapid speed.

Giving Tanjiro a reason to worry over that too.

While.. I was sleeping oh so comfy at a person's house, this was what happened?.

Tanjiro looked the both of them in the eye painfully he thought.

They must be in much pain. Hurting deep inside. I want to help them.

At least something I can do for them.

"NEZUKO,(Y/N), TRY YOUR BEST!"

"TRY YOUR BEST TO BEAT IT- YOU TURNED INTO AN ONI SOMEHOW. BUT I BELIEVE YOU CAN TURN BACK"

" I BELIVE YOU-YOU CAN DO IT!"

Tanjiro cried out painfully.

Suddenly Nezuko and (y/n) start to cry. Tanjiro knew that they were still inside and starts tearing up out of joy.

.
Suddenly an unknown man with a sword came aiming for nezuko neck.

Tanjiro acted fast and pushed Nezuko and (Y/N) closed to him and dodged the attack as he saw the older man was looking at her too.

Confusion spread from Tanjiro's face.

" Why did you protect it"

He says looking down at Tanjiro.

" Ah-! She's my younger sister and childhood friend!"

"GYAHHHH-! GGRAHHHHH-!

Both nezuko and (y/n) growled at the man. Trying to get unfree from Tanjiro grasp.

The man just stood there watching.

" That thing-is your sister and childhood friend-?"

The man came in for an attack. Tanjiro quickly pulled both nezuko and (y/n) in under him. Protecting them from the man.

Only to see he was too late. He felt the snow and dirt on his skin.

As he looks up in horror to see. Both (y/n) and nezuko are in the man's hands.

Growling, yelling, and screaming. Trying to break free from his tight grip.

" (Y/n) Nezuko!!"

Tanjiro got up, but the man threatened.

"Don't move."

"My job is to kill an oni. So of course I'm going to have to decapitate your friend and sister"