𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧✫失名氏 ᶜʰ2

Tanjiro and (Y/N) POV

Tanjiro asked a farmer for his basket and bamboo.

" Pardon me. I see you have a basket and bamboo and some straws over there-. Might I have them?"

He asked pointing to the objects he was talking about.

The farmer agreed but didn't want money from an old basket.

But Tanjiro just kept insisting. (Y/n) was silent and holding tanjiro upper clothing tightly. As she could stay in the sun with no problem. But caused her to lose a lot of energy and her mind space is less intelligent and more listless.

" No, I'm paying!"

Tanjiro kept insisting.

"Please just take it. The bamboo and the straw too"

The farmer kept insisting that Tanjiro should take it for free. It was a back and forth "an argument ".

(Y/n) tugged and frowned her brows she was tired of staying in the heat. And was ready to get a move on. Tanjiro took notice, then leaped into action.

" I WILL PAY YOU! "

Tanjiro yells

" PLEASE DONT! What a stubborn child you are!

The farmer shouts back.

Tanjiro slaps money onto the Farmer's hand.

" Here! It's only a few coins but it should be enough!

"EEEYOW!"

The farmer screams as his hand's throb.

" Thanks, goodbye!"

Tanjiro grabs the materials and storms off before he could return the money.

(Y/n) Followed close behind. Afraid of going ahead. Afraid of leaving his side.

They get back to a little hole in a stone wall.  On the whole was where Nezuko was supposed to be.

"Nezuko, huh?! Nezuko! "

Tanjiro starts to panic.

"She's gone..!"

(Y/n) Tugs and points into the hole in the ground with little nezuko peeping her head out. Shared of the sun as it would kill her.

" Oh- there you are!"

Tanjiro says in relief.

Tanjiro questions why she rugged a hole but came to the conclusion that it was because of the sub. You already knew this as a survival instinct.

Tanjiro starts weaving the basket. So nezuko can get in without falling through or having an accident and getting hurt.

While nezuko stays in her little hole. Avoiding the sun for obvious reasons. 

Y/N rests on cool stone. Trying to keep her body temperature low.