Epilogue

"Chill bro. She's going to come." Jann patted my shoulder as we wait for Avi's bridal car to come.

"Or not. Malay mo gumanti sa ginawa mo." Miguel added then laughed. I frowned. His joke doesn't help.

"Fck you." I hissed at him.

"Luh pre. Nagmumura nasa church tayo?" He looked at Aron para maghanap ng kakampi. This asshole. Really.

"Shut up Migs. Konti nalang iiyak na 'tong si Grant." Aron smirked at me.

"Remind me again why am I still friends with you, assholes?" I scowled at them.

"Because we're the only ones who can put up with your bullshit?" Jann said matter-of-factly. "Iwas kasi sa pagsusungit bro. Like today. It's your wedding day. Can you smile a little bit?" He showed his teeth to demonstrate what a smile is.

"I can't smile. I'm too nervous for this shit." I unbuttoned the cuffs of white tuxedo suit with black lining to ease myself.

"Relax. She'll come." Aron said shorty to warn me from fidgeting.

"Or not." Miguel chimed in. We all glared at him. "Chill! Joke lang. Ang seryoso masyado ah."

We were interrupted by wedding organizer's sudden appearance. "Oh pwesto na. Nandito na ang bride!" She announced excitedly.

I suddenly couldn't breathe. My wife is gonna walk down the aisle any minute now.

We went to our places and I saw Khali got lightly dragged to his position by Aya's mom because he was running and playing. Thalia, on the other hand sheepishly stood there looking awkward. The kid is overwhelmed by everything. I'm glad she's finally with her sister though.

Whatever makes Avi happy, makes me happy too.

I stood straight when the piano played, a signal that she's about to walk in the church's door soon. I looked up and calmed myself.

Our son started walking with a wide smile plastered on his face, I gave him thumbs up while looking proud because I made this cute human walking on the aisle.

After he walked, came the others. I can't concentrate looking at the people lining up because my eyes were stuck at the door.

Then the big door opened, revealing the person I'll willingly offer my life to.

That moment right there, I stopped breathing

That moment right there, I stopped breathing. Damn. She looks heavenly standing there at the other side of the church. Her wedding dress hugged her body perfectly and it made me bit my lower lip. My baby looks so breathtakingly beautiful without her knowing.

Funny how fate works. Now, I'm marrying my dream. The woman I vouched my life to, will officially be mine in front of God and in front of the people we love. I sheepishly smiled and tilted my head to sneakily wipe my tears.