night of passion

Third person warning, this whole chapter will be my attempt of a lemon.

A few minutes later in the Poseidon cabin, Percy, Hecate, and Annabeth were getting ready to enjoy a night of passion. Percy kissed Hecate on the lips, while Annabeth crawled over to him, from the bed, on all fours, rather sexily. She stopped in front of Percy, and with a saucy grin, pulled his pants down with her teeth. She stared at his fully erect, ten inch long, and about a little over four inches thick. She was hungry for it, she reached out and started to pump it with her hands, before engulfing it with her warm, wet mouth.

"oh fuck, wisegirl that feels so good." Percy moaned, after breaking the kiss with Hecate. Percy then laid down on the bed, and told Hecate to "sit on my face, I want to taste you." Hecate blushed and nodded. While Percy started to lick her pussy, Annabeth once again took his cock into her mouth, swallowing and gagging on his long thick meat. She was bobbing her head up and down, she couldn't take him all the way in, but she took most, about seven inches. While she was deepthroating, she took her other hand and fondled his ball sack.

After about fifteen minutes, Hecate screamed out "I'm coming, oh gods above and below, I'm going to come." she then painted Percy's face with her juices, while Percy called out "wisegirl I'm going to come." glurk glurk, Annabeth swallowed as much as she could, but some could be seen leaking out of her mouth. She panted, and looked up at Percy, and opened her mouth, showing a bit of his cum still in her mouth. Hecate grabbed the beautiful daughter of Athena, and smashed her lips onto hers, determined to get the cum. Percy, after gently taking Annabeth's arms, guided her to the previous spot of Hecate, and Hecate took Annabeth's spot, wanting to sample the taste of Percy herself.

As the gorgeous blonde daughter of wisdom sat on her fiance's face, and started riding him, the titaness goddess of magic, took his cock in her mouth, and like Annabeth before her, she couldn't take the full length in, she began to bob her head up and down, fondling his balls while occasionally stroking the little bit of his dick that she couldn't get in her mouth.

"oh, fuck seaweed brain, you tongue feels so good, fuck it's so damn good. Keep licking me, don't you dare stop." Annabeth was yelling. Hecate was murmuring around his cock, and Percy himself was groaning, although he too was muffled by Annabeth's sweet pussy.

"oh, wisegirl, your pussy is so sweet and tasty, I love eating you out. Damn, we need to do this more often. Fuck you taste so good." but of course, due to the fact that he had a woman sitting on his face, he couldn't be understood. While licking annabeth's folds, he stuck his finger in her asshole, teasing her, she let out a shudder and a gasp.

Her eyes went wide, and she had a look of anticipation on her face. She told Percy to "keep fingering her ass, she was enjoying it." he happily obliged. He stuck two more fingers in her bubble butt, enjoying her own pleasure, after ten more minutes, Annabeth had an orgasm "shit I'm cumming, I'm cumming all over your face seaweed brain." which then triggered Percy's own orgasm "I'm cumming, fuck I'm going to cum all down your throat." and the only warning Hecate received, had been the twitching of his cock, before hot thick, ropes and strips of creamy, sticky, salty, and sweet cum came rushing down her throat. Annabeth got up, and knelt in front of his cock, and licked the cum off Hecate's face. Hecate, after swallowing the cum in her mouth, let his cock fall out with a loud 'pop' and just smiled up at him. Annabeth then turned around, and placed her hands on the fountain, spread her legs, sent him a sultry smile, and said "well come on then stud, claim me, assert your dominance, show your little slut her place." Percy's cock was back to fully erect, he all but jumped up and ran over to the sexy blonde.

With another reassurance, that this is what she wanted "are you sure you want this babe?" and she just smiled and nodded "yes I want this, I don't know why you keep asking, every time, it's not as if this is the first time we have had sex." she said. With that being said, he shoved his dick into her vagina, she let out a gasp "oh fuck your so big inside my tiny pussy, pound me baby." he started to thrust slow and gentle, getting her used to him, before he went all out on her. "what are you waiting for dammit fuck me, harder faster." hearing her say that, he started to slam his dick into her, ruthlessly, pounding her relentlessly, taking her like a bitch in heat. She was screaming her head off "yes that's it, pound me, take my vagina, ruin me for any other man, claim your bitch, fill my slurry pussy, father my children, give me your seed, I want your babies, my womb belongs only to you, dominate me." thankfully Hecate put up silencing and privacy spells. With a roar, he came into her, filling her up with his cum. Once he pulled out, and without asking, he shoved his dick up her ass, and not even giving her a minute of rest, started hammering her, enjoying her warmth and tightness, it was even better than her pussy. "oh fuck it's so big and it hurts so fucking good, it burns, baby. Fill my ass up with your cum, I want you to stuff my ass with my cock, every time we fuck, I want this beast in my ass more often. Fuck I am going to cum." she screeched.

Meanwhile, Hecate having been furiously fingering her own pussy, just came as well, while watching Percy and Annabeth have their own orgasms. Percy pulled himself out of the blonde, with a pop. His dick spurted some cum on annabeth's back and ass cheeks. They heard a loud splurge, and watched as some of his cum came leaking out of annabeth's ass and pussy.

Percy then, after picking Annabeth up and setting her on the bed, looked at Hecate, and asked if she would like a turn "well milady, do you want to have sex? It's your choice." she didn't need asked twice, she got up and laid on the bed, right next to Annabeth, and spread her legs, and told him to "fuck my pussy raw, I want you to ruin it for any other man, immortal and mortal like." "your wish is my command my beautiful goddess." with that having been said, he thrusted his dick into the raven haired goddess, noticing how tight she was, he went slow at first, and picked up the pace. He fucked her like a well oiled machine, putting her left leg over his shoulder, while his dick was going deeper inside her. He turned his head, and started to suck on her foot and toes, while still pounding her pussy stronger. She had a blush on her face, Percy looked up at her, and noticed how much cuter it made her. He smiled at her and said "I'm about to cum, where do you want it?"

"inside me, I want you to paint my insides white with you seed, I want you to drench my womb with you baby batter. I want to be a mother of your children. I want you to father any and all children I have, ever again, I want no other man, but you." she told him, after she she said that, she was reaching towards her own orgasm. Right as she was cumming, he too had started, she creamed all over his dick, and he flooded her pussy. Pulling out, his dick let loose a few strands on her stomach, and a few on her feet. She brought her feet to her face, and licked the cum off each foot, and his dick, once again was at full mast. She looked at it rather appreciatively, and then rolled over onto her stomach, and got onto her knees and elbows, while staring ahead, and shaking her ass. She tossed him a teasing grin over her shoulder, "well, think you are man enough to take a goddess' ass? You would be the first I have ever had back there." he needed no further encouragement. He stood behind her, resting his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks, kneading and massaging her ass. He stuck a finger in her ass, and started to pump it in and out, then he stuck in three fingers, she started to moan like a wanton slut "oh that feels good, oh chaos don't stop, please don't stop." he took his fingers out, and stuck his tongue in her puckered asshole, licking her sweet flavor, and he had to admit, while this was all of a sudden and quick decision, he didn't regret it. It was something new, and they were both enjoying it. She was moaning on the bed, clearly in throes of passion.

He took his dick into his hand, and speared her asshole with it, wasting no more time, her ass was already prepared. The moment he was inside her though, she screamed bloody murder "OH FUCK IT HURTS SO BAD PULL IT OUT!" but he didn't listen, he just kept ramming, and pounding. He took her ass hard and fast, ruthless and relentless, he claimed her like she was a bitch in heat. She buried her head in a pillow and lifted her ass into the air, while he went deeper inside her, knowing it would only be a few more minutes, and her ass would be full of his cum. Sure enough, about five more minutes, he was ready to cum, and when he asked her if he could cum in her ass, she told him to "go right ahead there, stud. I wonder how an anal creampie would feel?" his thrusting sped up, and his cock twitched, panting, he felt his cum, bursting out, filling her ass up with his seed. He pulled out, and fell on the bed, panting, and exhausted, yet he couldn't deny, this was one hell of a night. He looked at the two beauties on the bed, they were both tired, that was clear, but they too both held such radiant smiles on their faces, and he felt joy, for he was glad they enjoyed this experience. He closed his eyes, feeling sleep overtake him.

So there you are, not real happy with this, but I tried, I just can't really write lemons to save my life. Not sure when the plot will come back for this fic or the other ones. Also I was thinking of rewriting elini's age, because I want Percy to be a father figure to her, and then maybe her become a member of his harem, I have plans to have a percy/lily lemon with maybe Hecate, Annabeth, or elini, maybe any combination. Also brings up another point, how would you all feel about a percy/sally/lily lemon down the road? Or percy/sally/lily/any milf (Hera, rhea, amphitrite,aphrodite, gaea)?but in order to do that, I need to find a way to divorce sally and poseidon