ceremony

See the bottom for notes. Also disclaimer ? What is that? Oh I don't own anything? Well duh! Look to the first chapter, and you will find the disclaimer.

Third person

Percy woke up, and felt a heaviness on each arm, after looking down, he saw both Annabeth and Hecate, asleep, with each woman had an arm clutched between her breasts. He smiled at the beautiful sight, however he knew they had some stuff to do today, before heading out, so with great reluctance, he began to wake them both up.

"hey wisegirl, come on, you need to wake up, we have to go and head up to Olympus today for the reward ceremony." he shook his arm that she was clutching, Annabeth just snorted and rolled over, mumbling "five more minutes."

He then turned to Hecate, and saw that she was already awake. She just leaned forward and captured his lips in a toe curdling kiss. Annabeth bolted right up, and mock playfully glared at Hecate. "hey, no fair, I am supposed to get the first morning kiss." she started pouting. Hecate looked at the daughter of wisdom, and just grinned and said, "sorry, you snooze, you lose."

Annabeth then just smirked, and grabbed the gorgeous goddess by the chin, and brought their lips together. Their kiss quickly turned into a mouth war, as their tongues met in a clash of passion, each one eager to win, and prove their dominance over the other. Percy just sat up in the bed, and watched the dangerously attractive females continue to try and snatch the victory. Annabeth won, after a few more minutes of the hot and steamy make out session, Annabeth walked over to the dresser in the room, and began to search for some clean clothes, Percy quickly joined her, and once they had their outfits for the day picked out, they walked into the shower. Percy stuck his head out of the bathroom door, intent on asking if the magic goddess had a desire to join them, only to find out she teleported out. Percy just shook his head and shut the door. Fifteen minutes later and the two powerful demigods were ready to go.

After leaving the cabin, they walked over to the big house, to speak to Chiron. The two of them, along with fellow campers Jason grace, Piper mcclean, Leo Valdez, Nico Di Angelo, Reyna Ramirez (can't remember her whole name, I do know her initials are RARA, lol) Frank Zhang, and Hazel Levesque, all got into the van, with the exception of Percy and Jason, who rode blackjack, and tempest respectively. The other demigods would be rewarded later, these nine held important roles in the war, and would therefore be offered bigger rewards.

Arriving to the empire state building, the half gods walked into the throne room, and knelt before their respective parents. Each half blood held a determined and proud expression on their face.

"Jason grace, former praetor of Rome, my son, rise." Jupiter boomed.

Jason rose up to meet his father's proud expression. Electric blue eyes met one another.

Jupiter just nodded back at Jason, and thundered "my son, for your actions in the war, we the council, offer you the position of godhood, you will be one of the full time immortal trainers of new Rome, guiding and shaping young demigods for centuries, however, you will not become an Olympian, do you accept this gift?"

Jason's speechlessness didn't last long, for he, without looking at anyone else, or thinking on it, just looked to his father, and said in a clear and loud voice, "my lord, I would be honored, but I have a condition first, I wish for there to be shrines and temples for all gods, major and minor, Greek and roman, do this and I will gladly accept the privilege of godhood." the gods looked at one another for a few minutes, and seemed to come to an agreement, and then looked back at Jason, and dipped their heads, as a sign of acceptance. The twelve Olympians stood up, intoned for five minutes, and then Hera gave Jason a golden apple, once he ate the apple, his body glowed for a minute, he was mortal no longer.