•27•

smut :)

| |

b i l l i e

"hey," i whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

kaylani's been stressed. and she has ever since the whole freddie thing. i genuinely believe he won't do shit, because i've heard about him, and he knows kaylani gets scared easily. he's just a pussy, and he's not touching my girl.

she groaned quietly and snuggled up to me which made me smile.

"baby. c'mon get up," i chuckled, massaging her head softly. "it's bil and kay's day,"

"hm?" she mumbled.

"it's our day. we can do whatever we want, see whatever we want. so get up, get dressed and let's go get some lunch," i responded.

she groaned, and then her eyes fluttered open and her brown eyes stared into my blue eyes.

"so beautiful," i whispered and i saw the red creep up to her cheeks. "i ain't kissing you until you brush your teeth baby. go shower lazy ass,"

"i hate you," she teased, rolling her eyes softly.

i grabbed her jaw softly and looked at her, licking my lips and i replied, "no you don't,"

"fuck off," she laughed.

she sat up and ran her hands through her hair. her hair grew over these months and she looked so good with long hair. black hair fits her perfectly.

she got up and i slapped her ass since she was wearing her white nightgown and she squealed, covering her ass quickly. she looked back at me and i winked at her.

"hurry that ass up!" i called after her when she went into the bathroom.

shit, i was literally in love with this girl.

her and i was going to make 1 year in four months. i plan on marrying this girl and giving her babies. also, making sure i write an album about her. and i know how happy she's going to be when i tell her that i want to sing.

i mean, i can fucking sing. why not let the world hear it. maybe they'll fall in love with me. maybe i'll get number 1's. maybe i'll get millions of people who support me, and maybe i'll save lives.

just maybe.

about twenty minutes later, my girl came out the shower. her hair was wet and a yellow towel was around her body and water was dripping down her body and fuck did she look so sexy.