•28•

| |

| |

b i l l i e

"you're a bitch," i chuckled.

finneas and i were playing video games and of course, he won. i used to love playing video games when i was younger, but now..i just can't play that shit no more.

"you just suck," finneas laughed, placing the control on the table. "so. music time. do you know what you want your first song to be about?"

"about kaylani. obviously," i responded and he nodded. "but..i don't really know what to write. there's a million things i can say about her. i don't know how to put it into words,"

"what's the first thing you recognized about her when you first met her?" he asked me.

and i thought about it.

that day when i was in kylie's room, kaylani bursted through the door and her eyes landed on me first. it wasn't her outfit that caught me, it wasn't her ass or boobs that caught me, it wasn't her hair, it wasn't her lips....

"it was her eyes," i responded. "she used to wear blue contacts because she hated her brown eyes at first. her blue eyes caught my eyes before anything else..."

"we can't name the song blue eyes," finneas chuckled. "what's something blue that she likes?"

and that was such an easy answer.

"the ocean," i said with a smile. "ocean eyes,"

"ocean eyes..i fucking like that," finneas replies, writing it down. "we will figure out the lyrics later. it took us like twenty minutes to come up with a title, imagine the lyrics,"

"yeah we gotta go to the jackson's anyways," i said.

today, aaliyah and lisa was throwing a little get together. the same people i'm with all the time is the same people who were going to be there. there's going to be food, music, dancing, games.

"aight, lets go. i'm pretty sure claudia is waiting for us," he said and i nodded.

we all got into finneas's car and then he began driving us to the jackson house and about thirty minutes later, we were there.

"every time i see this house, it gets bigger and bigger," claudia said in awe as we got out the car and began walking to the house.

"one day, ima buy you a house like this," i heard finneas whispering to her and i fake gagged.

we walked to the door and i knocked on it. i heard the music playing and of course it was 90's music, the type aaliyah and lisa enjoyed so much.