Chapter 1

*Beep... Beep... Beep..*
My alarm goes off, now I know it is the first day of school. I'm a Junior this year. The only good thing about school is friends and.. Nothing else. I decide to take a quick shower. When I am out of the shower I pick out my clothes. I pull on my undergarments and some colorful socks. I then put on a white tanktop with a colorful shawl over it then, I put some torn up jeans and my brown tall boots on. I call my outfit good then head to the bathroom. I blow dry my hair and put it in a loose curl, I then put a little bit of foundation and mascara on. After I feel like I can be presented for the day I go downstairs to find my mom already up and dressed. Which is surprising. I usually have to wake my mom up for work. My mom used to wake up to my dads alarm but when he left she was always late to work and wasn't being a morning mom, only a afternoon mom. But, today she is up and ready..
"Morning"
"Hi Hun. How did you sleep?"
"It was okay. How about you"
"Fine. You look so gorgeous hunny! I'm suprised Clay hasn't already fallen for you!"
Clay.. That name took the breath out of me. I totally forgot about him and Angie, and all of his feelings. Do I tell him that I don't feel the same way? Or do I feel the same way??
"Hunny?? You better get a pop tart and go on the bus"
"Yeah.. Yeah. See you later mom love you"
"Love you too"
I grab my pop tart and head out to my bus stop. There is a 10 yr old, 9 yr old, 8 yr old, and a 6 yr old at my bus stop. They are annoying. They always have to yell and think everything they have is better then everybody else's and they are purely annoying. The bus ends up comes 10 minutes later. I get on and find Tessa my best friend me and her have been friends every since 3rd grade. Me and her do everything together.
"Hello hotness" I speak to her
"Pshss that's you darling"
"Whatever"
Me and her hardly talk on the morning, we just put our music in and listen to that until we get to our school.
*.at school*
Tessa and I walk to our lockers that are right next to each others along with Shay's, Shay is another one of me and Tessa's friends. All of us are extremely close. All 3 of us enter our combination and we get into our locker we start putting all of our stuff in once we have that done we walk each other to out classes to set down our stuff. Me and Shay both have classes right next to each other but Tessa's is clear down the other hall. We almost always meet back into the hall after our stuff is in our classes.
"So are you guys gonna finally start talking to guys this year?!?" Tessa asked
Me and shay don't really talk to boys that much because they are a waste of time. The only guy we really talk to is Clay.
"No! Guys are stupid" Shay responds in an annoying voice
"Whatever it's your guys choice and I will respect you in any decision" Tessa explains
I haven't told them about what Clay said, otherwise they would tease me about it and they would make fun of me.. Which I do not want to happen.
***After School***
Once I got off the bus I went straight to my room. Today was so stressful! Clay didn't show up at school today. So might as well text him and ask right??
Me: So.. Why weren't at school??
Clay: To hard.
Me:Hard for what? It's school.. It's supost to be boring not hard.
Clay: Ha! No Not that kind of hard...
Me: What do u mean?
Clay and I both have the iPhone 5c so you can tell when we each of us are typing. Which at this moment.. Clay is typing.
After 5 minutes of typing he finally sends the message!
Clay: you don't get it do you? I really like you. But you won't tell me your feelings.. I can't stand seeing you because I want to be with you! More then friends! But I can't.. We are only meant to be friends.. Nothing more, but I can't be just friends with you.. So I am no longer coming to school until I can stand to see you, and not want to come up to you and kiss you! And at the moment. I can't, and it doesn't help texting you.. I have to go.

I just opened and didn't respond.. I am breathless.. It was just yesterday when we were friends, no drama, nothing. Just friends.. But I guess not anymore.. Later on Shay and Tessa come over so we can work on homework.
We all sigh in relief once we finish our homework! They expect us to complete the class, but yet, they give us TONS and TONS of homework! Makes me so mad!
"Now what?" Shay asks
"Let's talk about guys!" Tessa asks.
"OH MY GOSH! That's all you ever want to talk about now-adays! It's getting annoying like seriously! Shut up!" Shay responded. I just sat there.. Not knowing what to say, Shay never acts like that! What just happened?
"Sorry, I didn't mean to be annoying."
"Whatever." Shay responds.
"Guys, I have something to tell you". I spoke.
In life, sooner or later everybody passes away, you don't just die from old age. That's a lie, everybody passes away from a type of disease. You never know when things can be taken away from you.
The next second my phone starts to ring.
"H-hello??"
"Hello. Is this Kaylee speaking?"
"Yes this is her. May I ask who is calling?"
"Oh yes! It is the hospital, there has been an accident."
And at that moment, my life is about to change forever.

•Hello lovelys(:
So I am trying to update ASAP! But I have been so busy with school& dance! So sorry for slow updates! I feel like this is a cheesy book! ):
•Vote Please✨