Chapter 2

Hey guys! I just wanna thank all of you for those votes and comments you have. It really mean so much to me! So in this chapter, it is still Ella's POV. I love you guys :D

"What a beautiful sunset, Harry!" I jumped.

"I know, babe!" He said happily.

"Aww, that's why I love you so much!" I said.

Our faces are near at each other and our lips are connected. His lips was soft, our lips is synch. It was so perfect. Me, Harry Styles, the beach, sunset. Oh! I couldn't be more happier! Finally, he stops and get something on his pocket. It's a box. With an infinite ring. 

"Never leave me. I love you more than infinite." He smiled.

"No! I wouldn't leave you." I said.

He put the ring on my ring finger. He was so sweet! His dimples = Perfection. "I love you." He said. "I -

"Wake up, sleepy head!" My brother, Stan shouted. DAFAQ I was dreaming. Of Harry Styles. Ugh Stan. I gave him a mad look and shouted UGH!

"Hey, don't call your sister like that! Get out!" I yelled while I was pointing at the door. 

"Okay, so-sorry." He said with his puppy eyes. I'm still on the bad mood because of him. I was supposed to say I love you to Harry, but no. Nothing happned! This life.

I put on my slippers and head downstairs and saw Mom, Stan and my cat, Tayla. Mom stood up with her phone with a happy smile on her face. She was on the good mood today.

"Ella Johnston, do you remember your cousin Greyson Chance?" Mom asked curiously.

"Grey Grey?! Yes Mom, why?!" I jumped. Grey is my cousin. My closest cousin, because we talk alot, play, do weird things and most of all.. we two play the piano. So yeah, we have the same age. He's 15 now and my birthday is on 27th of December. 

"He's staying with us!" Mom shouted with joy. "He will be here after 3 days. And he's already here." She added.

"By the way, why is he staying?" I asked.

"I don't know about that, just eat your breakfast." Mom smiled while preparing me a bowl with Special K.

"Mom, i'm going shopping with Cassie later." I said with my mouth full of crisps.

"Sure huney." Mom said while patting Tayla's back.

*

After eating some cereals, I called Cassie and agreed to go too the mall. I went upstairs to take a bath. I slided the bathroom's shower door and twist the knob. I poured the vanilla scent shampoo over my palm and rub it in my head. While I was taking a shower, I just sang Cher Lloyd's song "With Ur Love" [ I LOVE CHER AND I KNOW IT ]

Baby u the best cuz u worked me out

I keep building walls up but u tear 'em down

I'm fighting I don't wanna like it but u know I like it

But u know I like it like it like it

Used to always think I was bullet proof

But u got an AK and ur blowing through

Explosive, u don't even know it, I want u to know it

I want u to know it know it know it

All of them other boys can walk away

They ain't even in the game

Cuz they know that you own it

U got this swag u got this attitude

Wanna hear u say my nameCuz u got me

Then I sang the chorus. :)

Flying with ur love,

shining with ur love,

riding with ur love

I feel like I'm on top of the world with ur love

One hit with ur love can't quit with ur love

so sick but so what

I feel like I'm on top of the world with ur love

"Hey, shut up Ella! Your voice is so terrible!" Stan shouted. I get annoyed but I laughed about it. "Hahaha, I hope you enjoy it!" I chuckled.

I slid the shower door and wrapped myself with a blue striped towel and opened the door. I choose some clothes and I picked a white shirt with designs on it, some jeans and a pair of black converse. I get the blow dryer and dried my hair, I sprayed Justin Bieber's Girlfriend perfume and i'm ready. I shut the door and walked to houses. Our houses are near, and we're neighbors. Sorry for not saying that earlier.    I wait for her to wait and there she is. We two rode a cab going to the mall and talked and talked and talked. 

*

We're inside the mall and we went to Mcdonalds for an early lunch. But Cassie looks so different. She staring at something while she's holding a burger and chewing.

CASSIES'S POV

Wait why am I staring at something? Oh yeah, I was thinking of the cute boy yesterday. He was so cuteee! Ugh! He was always on my mind. I keep chewing and still stare. And Ella snapped! I shook my head and said.. 

"What?" I said laughing.

"What are you doing? Are you thinking of something?" She said, concerned.

"No, nothing."

She looks at me with her green eyes. "You're thinking about the cute guy you saw yesterday, am I right?" She said. Yep, she's so effing right. 

"Yeah, I can't stop thinking about him. Okay!" I laughed.

After 30 minutes of eating and 1 hour of shopping, our hands is full of paperbags and others were hanging in our arms! This is the best day ever with my bestfriend, ehem ehem.. sister. 

As we got home, I checked my Twitter account and tweeted. I love this day, ever.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this! Please vote ok?! Muah ILY GUYS!

-Neala xo