The Dream

Demi's P.O.V.

When i woke up Stepfanie was still alseep. She was snuggled into me. She looked so adorable sleeping. I moved her arms gently so that she wouldn't wake up. Once i knew she wasen't going to wake up i got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror i stil had on makeup from last. I grabed a towel and wiped my face. All of a sudden i heard Stepfanie screaming i ran out the bathroom and saw she was still laying down. She must be having a bad dream. I shook her hard until she finally woke up. She opened her eyes and she was crying."Hey hey don't cry it's ok im right here." "You were just having a nightmare." I hugged her untill she finally calmed down. "Do you want to tell me what the dream was about." N-no" she studderd out. "Ok well just lay back down."

Stepfanie's P.O.V.(MAY BE TRIGGERING)

I opened my eyes and i was in my room. How did i get here the last thing i remember was me falling asleep in the hotel room with Demi. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs i started getting really scared. I tried to get up to go lock my room door but I couldn't I was tied to my bed. Suddenly the room door opened. It was my dad. He came over to me and rubbed my cheeck. "Don't touch me." I yelled at him. He slapped me really hard in my face. I started crying. Then he got ontop of me. He started to pull my pants down then he pulled his pants down. I tried to stop him but he was just to heavy . I started screaming. He finally got my pants off of me he started to rape me. It hurt so much i started screaming really loudly. Thats when i was woken up by Demi. I started crying. "Hey hey it's ok im right here." she said. "You were just having a mightmare." She hugged me until i finally calmed down. "Do you want to tell me what the dream was about. she asked me. "N-no i managed to get out." "Ok well just lay down." Demi layed down next to me and i snuggled back into her.

"Demi I cant go back to sleep im scared." "Well maybe if you tell me what the dream was about i can help you." I really didnt want to talk about the dream but maybe she was right so i started explaining it to her. By the time i was finished i was in tears and so was she. She scooted closer to me and hugged me really tight. " Stepfanie im sorry has he done this to you before?" "He used to do it all the time when my mom left but i guess he got tired so he just started beating me." "Stepfanie i cant let you go back to that house your in to much danger." " I'd rather be in an abusive house than to be in a foster home or somethig." "Thats the thing your not going to be in a foster home im going to adopt you. I've made a a special connection with you and i dont want you to get hurt anymore." "Really?" "Yes really. So tomorrow we are going down to the adoption place ill tell them al labout what's happining and we will get it fixed." "Ok." 

Demi's P.O.V.

I cant belive someone at her age has to go through things like this i need to help her. Today we are just going to relax i feel like she needs it but tomorrow we are going to the adoption place so that i can get her out of that house. 

Next Day Still Demi's P.O.V.

The next day we both got up Stepfanie got dressed and then we went to my room so that i could put on some clothes. After i got dressed i called Erick so that he could escort us to my car. He drove us to the adoption place because i was sleepy. i stayed up all night keeping an eye out for Stephanie to make sure she didnt have another nightmare. Once we got there we had to sit in the waiting room and wait for them to call my name. "Ms. Lovato ." a lady in a black skirt blue shirt and glasses called my name. "Im here." "Would you please follow me into the back." Me and Stepfanie got up and followed the lady into a small office like room. "Please have a seat." We sat down and she started talking. "So what can i do for you today Ms.Lovato?" "Well i would like to adopt her."I said looking at Stepfanie. "Ok whats her full name."

"It's Stepfanie Scott." "Ok well she seems to not be in out foster home records." "See thats the thing she isn't in a foster home she is in a house where her safety is in danger." "Well because she is not a foster child we cant just give you custody of you will have to get the legal parent or guardian's premission to take her. "No we cant go back there he'll never let me go with her. " Stepfanie yelled. "Well sweetheart do you feel in danger in the house?" "Yes i do i dont want to go back." " Well ok we can call Child Protection Services but it can take a week or two for it to be investigated. "Two weeks buts that's way to long i'll be gone by then." I said "Well im sorry Ms.Lovato theres nothing we can do.

A/N: Hey guys i hope you like the update i think i might do two more updates then im done for the day. Comment.Vote.Enjoy.