The Questions of Legolas and Thranduil

Ana's POV:
"Now Ana, why did you disappear for a while?" Legolas asked me. I looked away not wanting to tell him shit.

"Leithio nin." I bark glaring at Thranduil. My cloak hood still covering my face.

"You see child... You will not be allowed to leave, unless you give me your true identity and the reason of which you have gone missing for so long." Thranduil orders.  Legolas smirks at his Adar.

"Adar, do you not recognize her voice?" Legolas says in a taunting manor. my glare soon turned to my best friend whom of which shares a birthday with me. 

"Legolas, I will leave you with her to retrieve the answers we seek. besides we would hate for her to miss out on celebrating  with us once again." Thanduil says looking behind him and smirks at me. I tip my head to the ground not looking anyone in the eyes. I hear the cell door shut leaving me with Legolas. I could feel the air move and he circles around me. My elven braid slipped over my shoulder and down to my back making me shudder. I could feel his soft hand move the braid over my shoulder once more.  

"Come now Ana, just tell me where you ran off to. It has been years since I've last seen you old friend." Legolas pushes for answers. I just smirk at him mischief glowing in my eyes. "Legolas... I am a ranger for a reason." I hint making him grin back at me. 

"You've been spending  too much time around Mithrandir Mellonnin." Legolas laughs and releases me pulling me into a hug. "Legolas what will happen to the dwarves?" I ask knowing very well of their mission. "Adar won't let them go." Legolas tells me.