Ranger, Spiders, and Capture continued

*Ana's POV* A couple of seconds later Tauriel dropped down behind me and Legolas dropped down infront of me. Legolas started coming closer to me, I could feel the mark on my neck start pulsing making it it glow softly.
I started to back away so I won't get caught forgeting that Tauriel was behind me ducking my head as well. I then end up backing into her. Tauriel grabbed me and held me in place. "Daro mellonnin. " (stop my friend. ) Legolas orders me.
"Ritha." (Jerk) I mumble
"Eithads mir nin?" (Insults my jewel?) Legolas teases resulting in a small blush forming on my cheeks.
"Daro." I tell him.
"Töl bâr." Legolas orders. Part of me wants to obey. But I am terrified of what may happen if I do return. Before I could respond Legolas pulls me infront of him and guides me and the dwarves back to the palace. Tauriel leads the dwarves to the dungeons. I on the other hand am directed to the old interrogation room. Once we get there Legolas chains me to the wall by me wrists.
"Had you come home sooner my jewel this would not be needed. But, both my father and I need to speak to you. However I don't trust you enough to be free in the room. " he says smirking.