The Perfect Boy (Harry Styles)

Prologue:

My life has taken a complete turn when my sister introduced me to her "besties" One Direction as she would say. Yes, my sister is Allie Bell. She is famous for her albums, being a young teenage star and having the life she had always dreamed of. I was Haylee Bell, the famous model /dancer who lives the dream, I am always in a magazine, or doing an interview, so between the two of us, we are always busy. I am 18 this year and Allie is 16. I decided to buy us a house on the beach in Australia about 6 months ago, and its magical. We own a double story house, that is painted a very light purple colour. As soon as you walk through the door you can see the ocean. Straight to your right is the kitchen and to the left is the stair case that leads you to the 5 bedrooms. As you walk further in, there is a lounge placed in front of a huge flat screen tv which is hoisted up onto the wall. We have full length glass windows that gives you the most amazing view of our very own private beach. As you walk outside we have a massive inground swimming pool probably around 30 metres long, this helps when we have a lot of friends over!

The most amazing experience I have had so far is dancing for Justin Bieber in his Never Say Never tour. I became very close to the at the time 16 year old star, and we formed a close bond. When I go to the states I try to visit him, but with the work I do it is very hard to keep a friendship going. Every so often I will recieve a text from him saying what he has been up to but lately it has gotten less frequent. But thats what happens when your life turns around for the better and worse.

*Present day*

The boy that was standing next to me was perfect. Thanks to him I have now got an album out, a Perfect modelling career and even more fantastic friends. I wouldn't be who I am without him... Him, yes the ever so handsome Harry Styles. Before I tell you what I am doing in a gorgeous dress, let me take you back to the very beginning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - hey guys :) this is my second fanfic, the first was a failure.. so it was deleted! I hope you guys read on and if you want anything else added to the next chapters just tell me and I will add them in! :D

your feedback is always welcome!

thanks for reading!

love always Telina xx