Chapter 6

hey guys! it has taken me FOREVER but i have finally updated! hope you like it! please comment and vote xxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Harry went back downstairs, I went about getting myself ready for the day. I put on my black jeans, with a blue shirt and added a very chunky necklace; I put my black converse on and walked down stairs.

As I approached the bottom I was dragged into the kitchen by a very strong man, it was Liam.

“What the hell Liam?” I shouted.

“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” was my response by everyone but Niall and Allie. I was confused but I made my way over to Harry who was sitting on my bench, I stood in between his legs and he hugged me and told me what was going on.

“So, what you have missed since you got even more beautiful, by the way WOW! Ok Niall is asking Allie out and we are spying on him.” Harry told me.

Ok I think I understand, because we were all looking through this small square of glass in my kitchen that lead outside. We could just see them standing hand in hand. It was so cute!

“Wait, wait, wait! When did Niall get the guts to ahh well hold her hand?” I whispered.

“Well that’s what we are trying to figure out.” Liam nodded.

As we were all whispering we heard the door start to open, we all sprinted into the lounge and jumped on it. Our cover was blown when Louis started to pant like a dog.

“Yeah guys, we saw you run....” Niall stated with a smirk.

“OHHHH, so did you see my awesome superman dive then?” Zayn asked excitedly.

“Yes we did, very impressive.” Allie pointed out. Zayn smiled and Louis punched him randomly, well that was weird, I must have missed something.

“Soooooo, what do we have here aye?” I asked Allie whilst raising my eyebrows. Allie went 10 shades darker than red, then she looked up at me then smiled.

“Well, just like you, I have a boyfriend.”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!” all the boys shouted and tackled Niall to the ground.

“NIALL GREW SOME BALLS OVER NIGHT!” Louis shouted at the top of his lungs. The boys cheered and kept saying he now has balls. I was concerned that someone actually would check just to make sure. My face was screwed up at the thought and Allie looked at me and caught on to what I was thinking.

“Yeah I understand your thoughts sis.” Allie said with a disgust look on her face that matched mine.

Allie’s P.O.V

Well this was embarrassing; after Niall and I walked back into the room everyone was making such a big deal out of the fact that Niall had asked me out. Haylee knew it was going to happen, but she didn’t carry on like the boys.

*flashback to 5 minutes ago*

When Niall had asked me to talk to him in private outside, I knew that he was going to ask me out, I could feel it. And so I got incredibly nervous. Then before I could talk myself out of being nervous he started to speak.

“Allie, I have liked you for ages now, I have been really worried that Zayn was starting to like you so I got incredibly jealous, and I didn’t know what to do. But after talking to both Louis and Haylee I got told by both of them that I needed to grow some balls and just tell you how I feel.” Niall started rambling. I giggled at the thought of Haylee telling him to grow some balls. Niall continued,

“So, I really like you, like, really like you. You’re beautiful, caring and always smiling and laughing and I have seen a new side of you since we met your sister. I fell even more in love with you when I heard you and Haylee laugh before, it made me realise I want to make you that happy! So I was wondering if you would be my beautiful princess?” Niall stared at me with his beautiful eyes.