Chapter 5

OMG GUYS I FEEL SO BAD!!! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE UPLOADED!!!! :( i feel so bad!!!!

I'm in grade 12 so pleaseee understand! thanks guys i love you heapsss!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333

please keep reading!! xxxxxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a short time of talking quietly I started to feel my eyelids getting really heavy! By that time Liam was looking around the room at all the tired looking teenagers and he had a frown across his face,

“Alright, today has been great but look at us all. We are dead tired, and it’s freaking 3:30 in the morning. So I’m going to go to sleep now, would anyone like to shut up and join me?” Liam asked. Obviously he was a little pissed due to the fact that he was tired but I couldn’t blame him, today has been wonderful but I need my beauty rest, I have a big awards ceremony to go to tomorrow night and I don’t want to look like a mess.

Everyone agreed one at a time and started to move to their beds. I started to crawl away from Harry into my own bed that Louis had made, but I felt to strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

“Babe, you are sleeping next to me tonight, I don’t want to sleep separately.” Harry said looking into my red puffy eyes.

“Alright then, shove love.” I said with a smirk playing at my lips.

I think at this point Louis heard as he made a gagging sound, I got up and glared at him along with Harry and everyone else giggled.

Harry’s P.O.V

I woke up with someone’s legs tangled in mine; I opened my eyes a little wider and remembered that I had a beautiful girlfriend! I smiled to myself, she still smelt amazing, and I mentally shook my head, “wow that was creepy!”  As I smiled Haylee’s eyes started to flutter open, she stretched out and then looked at me.

“Morning Harry.” Haylee said with a tired groggy voice.

“Morning babe.” I replied, “How on earth do you wake up looking so gorgeous?”

“I’m a model I can do anything!” She said with a wink

I giggled to myself and added, “Yeah that’s very true babe!”

As I sat up, I looked around the room to find Liam on his phone, probably on twitter, Zayn still sleeping of course, Louis munching on a carrot, “how the hell did he get that?” And, Oh my Bieber as Niall would say, he is cuddling up to Allie! I nudged Haylee in the rips, she shot up and looked at me in shock.

“Sorry, but look at Niall and Allie!”

Haylee looked into the direction of her sleeping sister and her eyes widened in surprise and she smiled and quietly clapped her hands. This caught the attention of Louis and Liam, she pointed over to Niall and Allie and they soon accompanied her in the excitement. I must admit, they are really cute together! Maybe I could help Niall grow some balls and ask her out already! I laughed to myself. Haylee looked at me and smiled, God she is so gorgeous, I wrapped my arm around her waist and she slammed into my chest and I fell backwards with her still in my arms, we both started laughing as quiet as we could but kinda failed. Liam and Louis looked at us and rolled their eyes while a sleepy Allie and Niall shouted at us to shut up, their yelling made Zayn wake up with the look of “I WILL KILL WHOEVER MADE A NOISE!” After everyone had stopped laughing and Haylee went over to Zayn to try to calm him down, I noticed Allie and Niall look at each other and blush so bad. I giggled to myself which got Louis attention, I pointed to the 2 very red teenagers across the room. He burst into laughter which made me fall backwards laughing, Haylee rolled her eyes at us being immature but after a while she and Zayn joined in on the laughter.