Chapter 2

A/N - hey guys in this chapter there is a lot of P.O.V changes so keep your eyes open! ahaha

Harry’s P.O.V

As soon as Haylee was upstairs, all of us let out a huge sigh. All of us boys stopped breathing as soon as we saw her. She was even prettier in person, and when our eyes made contact, I felt something inside of me change, was I really falling for this girl? I haven’t even had a conversation with her.

“Ok well smooth Harry smooth. You could’ve hidden your feelings a bit deeper inside; I bet you people on the moon could sense what you were feeling!” Louis said whilst elbowing me in the side, everyone was looking at me and smiling and Zayn was raising his eyebrows at me. Gosh these guys are quick to judge.

“Well, guys didn’t you see her or something? She’s gorgeous!” I said trying to defend myself.

“Yeah we all saw her, but you just probably took a bit more notice!” Niall said with a smirk.

“Guys, just one thing, don’t hurt her, and don’t do anything that could break her heart. She has been through enough; she doesn’t need any more drama.” Allie said with a serious tone we hadn’t heard from her before. All of us took note of what Allie said, none of us argued with her for once.

“Ok well, I don’t think we will be breaking her anytime soon Allie so don’t worry ok!?” Liam said.

“Yeah I believe you guys don’t worry.”

Haylee’s P.O.V

Trying to pick out something appropriate to wear in front of the boys was harder than it seems. Usually I wouldn’t care about my appearance, but for some reason I felt like I had to make an effort. So I went for something as simple as possible, a pair of high-waisted shorts with a fluro pink top tucked in, and a pair of VANS to top off the outfit. I left my hair the way it was, in soft curls sitting around my waist. I put on a light amount of foundation with a lick of mascara to bring out my eyes. Soon enough I was ready to present myself to them, one last look in the mirror and I headed down stairs with my phone in hand.

Allie’s P.O.V

I felt the sense of tension in the air, but it wasn’t thick, it was just a little bit. I think the boys were all excited to see Haylee again. She was gorgeous; she deserves every bit of attention she gets.

As soon as I heard her close her bedroom door and walk downstairs I looked over at the boys, they were all eagerly awaiting for her to come and sit next to one of them. I giggled to myself, to make this easier for Harry; I will go and sit on the floor in front of him.

“Hey Hayls, can you please come and do my hair, it’s annoying me and I can’t do it?” I looked up at Harry and saw him smile to himself, then smirk at me.

“Yeah sure, I’ll be there is a second.”

She went into the kitchen and got herself a water bottle, then made her way over to the seat I “reserved” for her. She sat down very close to Harry and I even thought I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. Yes, another point to Allie!

*Later on that day*

Haylee’s P.O.V

After a very loud afternoon spent with the guys, Niall decided to order some food because he was “hungry”, boy does that kid eat!

After eating some pizza, we all sat in the lounge room, Allie sat next to Zayn and they cuddled in together, Niall sat next to the food and made himself comfortable, Liam and Louis cuddled up together and Harry had a spare seat next to him, so I squashed up next to him.