Ooh love ooh lover boy

"No! Don't leave! I can't lose you!" Deaky had yelled, stuffing his face further into the top of Freddie's head.

"I can't live without you." Deaky whispered. Only Freddie heard him. His heart broke for the taller man. He felt so bad for doing that to deaky. It's not like he meant to.

"Shh. I won't leave. It's okay darling I'm right here." He soothed while rubbing Deakys back. Deaky continued to cry into Freddie's hair. Finally Brian spotted a cab further down the road.

"Hee look. Orange vroom." He said pointing to it. But Brian, vrooms ARENT orange so what the hoop diddy diddy are you talking about?

Freddie looked in the direction that Brian was shaking him finger in and he saw a yellow cab a bit down the road. He waved his hand out, while leaving the other hand on his friends back. The cab driver pulled to a stop and Freddie opened the door to push his friends into the car.

"Rough day eh?" The driver asked. Freddie nodded with a sigh as he struggled to shove Brian in the car because one he is the tallest person ever and two he was drunk and kept falling over.

"Oh my- Brian stand up you prat!" He huffed. The driver tried to hold in a laugh.

"Need Some help?" He offered. Just then Brian fell into the car, his head on Rogers lap. Freddie cursed under his breathe and hopped in the car. He gave the directions to the shared flat.

"Freeeedie!" Deaky said as he snuggled into Freddie's arm whilst clutching it tightly. Freddie tried to hold back a smile but to no avail. He covered his teeth with his hand.

"Yes darling." He asked booping Johns nose cutely.

"Do you love me?" He asked looking up at Freddie with his beautiful, breathtaking eyes. Freddie wanted to say yes and kiss him in a romantic way. He wanted to say yes in a way that wasn't platonic. But he couldn't. He couldn't do that to poor, innocent deaky.

"Of course darling your my best friend." He heard Brian and roger scoff.

"Heeeey!" Roger whined loudly.

"Yeaaa I thought we we are your best people!" Brian also whined.

"Shut up you idiots I'm trying to console the precious man right now!" Freddie scolded his friends.

"Sorry Fred Fred." Roger said patting Freddie hair sloppily. A few minutes later the driver pulled up to their flat and Freddie thanked the man and tipped him a 10. He had to shove 3 lazy drunk men, who all either were taller or had a few more lbs.

"Get inside you f***ers!" Freddie shoved them all once more and they all fell through the door.

"Ow." Brian giggled and roger and John decided to join him. Freddie made them stand up and go to bed. Roger and Brian went their separate ways. At least that's what Freddie thought. What actually happened was they fell asleep spooning each other while half naked.

Deaky took off his shirt and grabbed one off of the ground without looking at the design on it. He then took his pants off and decided to sleep in his boxers. He almost fell over while changing and it took him about 5 minutes just to take off his pants. Freddie was watching him, extremely amused and trying so hard not to break out into laughs as deaky leaned on the dresser and slipped. Deaky finally laid down in the shared bed and Freddie noticed that the shirt deaky was wearing just happened to belong to Fred.

"Nice shirt deaks." Freddie commented while taking off his own shirt.

"Nice pecks Fred." Deaky said while yawning. Freddie held in a snort and he could feel his face getting warm and red.

"Thank you darling." He said with a quiet chuckle. He changed his pants and kept his shirt off. He then climbed into the bed with deaky. They lay backs turned towards each other. Freddie was staring out of the window, watching as the wind wiped at the trees making them sway lightly. Lightning lit up the sky but to thunder came after. Freddie thought it was beautiful. 'Not as magnificent as deaky. Nothing could be more beautiful than deaky. He thought. 'Shut up fred you have a girlfriend!' He scolded himself.

Beside him lay a drunk deaky. His head was spinning. His drunken mind told him to turn around and smog Freddie right on the spot. He then decided against it, part of his sober mind had been put into play. So he sat there and stared at the wall. He heard Freddie's soft snores beside him and thought they were the most beautiful thing ever. John was still drunk and had been keeping his composure for a full 6 minutes which is saying something. He decided to mimic Freddie's pretty snores which was really weird but again he was drunk and hadn't done anything weird for almost 10 minutes.

Then Freddie's snores stopped abruptly and deaky missed the soothing sound that had filled his ears. Without noticing John continued fake snoring. He then heard Freddie laugh.

"Darling what are you doing?" He asked still laughing.

"Your snores sounded nice." Drunk deaky slurred out. Freddie laughed once again and turned to John.

"Thank you." Then deaky turned around too. Their eyes met and locked. Deakys bloodshot and dilated due to the fact that he was still drunk and Freddie glorious, deep brown eyes.

"You need to sleep darling." Freddie spoke after a few minutes. He rested his hand on Johns cheek softly and John nuzzled his cheek into his hand. He melted at the loving touch. Deaky yawned and Freddie cooed at him.

"Ugh your so adorable and precious and cute. I could just kiss you." Freddie ribbed his thumb on Johns cheek.

"Then why don't you." Deaky blushed.

"Because dear," Freddie started " you wont remember tomorrow and I want you to be sober before I kiss you." At this John pouted and Freddie had to suppress a laugh.

"I'll give you cuddles. How about that?" Freddie offered while opening up his arms for deaky to jump into. He nodded his head and shoved his face into Freddie's chest.

"Nighty nighttime Fredrick." Deaky said, his voice muffled slightly.

"Goodnight love." Freddie rubbed the bassists back soothingly. They entangled their arms together into a warm hug. After a few minutes of laying like this deaky opened his eyes to find that Freddie was staring at him. He blushed deep crimson and stared back at Freddie his blush only increasing when Freddie winked at him.

"I could get used to this view." Freddie said.

"I love you too. Can you hum me a song please freddie?" John had asked.

"Anything for you." He turned deaky around so that Deakys back was pressed to Freddie's chest and he started humming I Can't Help Falling In Love into Johns ear. He snuggled further into Freddie's chest and sighed with a smile. He closed his eyes and listened to the sweet sounds of his....friend....

The thought of Freddie only being a friend made his chest ache. He wanted moments like this everyday. Well besides the drunk ness that had started to slowly fade away. He had no idea why he had these thoughts. Freddie had a girlfriend so he was unavailable but that shouldn't bother him. He's not in love with Freddie he can't be. He's not in love with the man who was humming quite, love songs in his ear and cuddling him just because he was drunk. He can't be. He shouldn't. He's not allowed to love him so he won't.

It's not allowed. It just isn't.

Right?

Words: 1289

♥︎