What're you doin' tonight, ooh hey boy

HI! Sorry I haven't updated that much I don't know what's wrong with me whoops.

(Blonde b*tch pov)

So the song was about Freddie then? I thought for a moment that deaky was cheating already. Not that I don't trust my friend it's just Freddies my BEST friend so I just don't want anyone to cheat on him of course! (If you people suggest some froger i will cry and add so much angst!)

Me and Brian came back downstairs after a few minutes to see Freddie still clutching the paper tightly and deaky smiling sweetly at him.

"You made up? Good now let's get some recording done you f*ckers." I yelled walking out of the tiny house and to the studio. (SO IM SURE THIS MIGHT MAKE NO SENSE BUT ITS IMPORTANT! So I'm just gonna have the studio be outside for now. When I proofread my story I might change that and it's just a minor detail but I just wanted to clarify!)

I heard Brian chuckle behind me as he also followed suit out the door, those other two trailing close behind. When we walked in we saw Paul Prenter. (Prepare yourselves for some drama). He grimaced looking at all of us until his eyes fell on Freddie and his expression changed completely. He smiled slightly and his face softened. Deaky seemed to notice this because his face turned red and he stepped closer to Freddie, wrapping a tight arm around his waist protectively.

"What are you doing in our studio?" Brian asked as calmly as possible. We all hated him since what he did to Freddie. Prenter shifted his gaze away from deaky and Freddie and onto bri.

"Am I not allowed? I wasn't told that I'm not allowed in my own studio." He said sarcastically. And his stupid accent! I don't even mind the accent if it's on someone else but coming out of his mouth makes me want to throw up.

"It's not your studio b*tch. We're the ones recording. No one wants to hear your sh*t voice so move away from the sound box and get out." I said walking briskly to my drum kit. I heard him mumble something offensive under his breath and he walked out of the room, grazing Freddies arms with his hand as he left.

(Dancing queens pov) (*paul chuckles* I'm in danger)

Roger told paul off and I almost let out a loud laugh but I had to keep my composure. Finally the b*tch left the room. When he did he rubbed his hand up and down Freddies arm. Freddie rolled his eyes and looked over at me. I almost punched him. If it wasn't for Freddie looking at me sweetly then Paul would have a huge bruise on his face.

"Get out." I muttered through gritted teeth. Since what he did to Freddie all those years ago I wasn't going to let it happen again. (I just gave you guys scary deaky....I'm kind of scared myself..)

"What does it look like I'm doing? You obvious f*ck." He said to me. Uh oh.

(MELINA MERCURYYY)

Ugh he just touched my arm with his rat hands. I looked over at my boyfriend. I knew he was fuming right now so I look at him with as much admiration as possible. His arm around my waist tightened and I grabbed his hand. "Get out." He mumbled angrily.

"What does it look like I'm doing? You obvious f*ck." What did he just say? Did I hear him right? Did he just...

"Excuse me?" I turned to him. I was fuming now.

"What? I'm just saying what's correct! Are you mad that I offended your boyfriend." He cooed.

"Uh yeah I kinda am!" I said a bit louder than I intended. I stepped away from John and over to prenter. I got in his face.

"What you're saying is bull sh*t! I really don't think you want to start something right now! It's four against garbage. You get no right to say any sh*t about any of us! We can fire you right now if we wanted to so get out before you're out a job." I jabbed a go get into his chest and shoved him out the door. (KSKAKWWJ MY THEATRE TEACHER SAID TO DRAW SHY AND SHE IS IN HER 20S AND SHE SAID IF WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DRAW THEN DO THE 👉👈 THING THAT THE KIDS DO I CANT WITH THIS LASY)