Awakening

POV: Aleia

**The night beofre**

"Say Alexander?" I said.

"Hm?" He replied not looking up from his book.

"You know Luz's power don't you?" I said.

He looked at me and gave me a smirk, "Luz is the first human to be born into royalty for all vampires since... well me." He said.

"Thats right I forgot." I said.

"Unlike you I am human. I however was born with the power of an Archangel the power of royal. Win I was bitten the vampiric power mixed with royal so I became the most powerful vampire ever." He said.

"The difference in papas power and any other power is royal is limitless." Naomi said appearing out of thin air. "It also goes by the name infinity." He nodded.

"I know all this. I want to know if you know Luz's power." I said a little annoyed.

Naomi jumped on her father and snuggled into his neck and shoulder.

"I'm getting there." He said. "When Naomi was old enough she adapted Distortion. A cheap Version of Royals ability to manipulate time and space." I sighed already knowing that. "Though I knew she would."

I looked at him, "How?"

"She had the energy of a super Sonic gerbil." He said making me chuckle.

"Don't humans call him Sonic? And I thought he was a Hedgehog." I said

He waved his hand dismissively, "Point is that the amount of energy she had I knew she'd pick up on that." He said. "Can you tell me what follows Luz around?" He asked.

Three things came to mind, trouble, Amity, and... destruction, "Calmity." I said, "Other wise known as Cataclysm." He nodded. "But that power is... Its..."

He held his hand up, "Shell be fine. Amitys power though not awakened yet its called Pacify. Meaning to calm." He said.

"Oh." I mouthed.

"That and I'll send the super Sonic Gerbil to watch her." He said. Naomi made a cute Yip in her sleep.

He smiled and cradled her close to him while he went back to his book. I smiled and went to the guest bed we'd been sleeping on here and my sisters, "Id say get some sleep but I don't think I've seen you sleep in the 9 years I've known you." I chuckled before laying down.

**TIME SKIP AFTER LUZ AND AMITY LEFT**

Alexander Sipped his coffee. "Alex." My sister Angelica said.

"Yes  Angel?" He said looking at my sister.

"The girls forgot their lunch would you bring it to them please." She said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You know your power called Charm doesn't affect me." He said "And I'd do it. Even if you didn't do that."

He grabbed the bags. "Thanks." She said waving. He left with me and my sister waving.

POV: Amity

I went to Amitys locker so we could walked to third period together.

"Luz." Amity looked sad, "I-I forgot our lunches." She said.

I kissed her head. "Hey it's okay."

We walked into class and sat down.

A new girl in the back laughed when I kissed Amitys cheek. See there a few homophobic people in this school. Most people know who I am but she started yesterday.

"Wow first you got the nerve to break school uniform code then you kiss your dyke girlfriend. You are a freak." Olivia says.

A few people started talking at once when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The teacher said.

My father opened the door and Naomi ran to us with our lunches. "Thanks Naomi." I said turning to Amity. "See it worked out."

"Wow forgot your lunch so your freak family had to bring it to you." Olivia said. Everyone moved away from her, "What?"

I looked at my father and gulped when he spoke, "One does not simply call the king of Vampires a freak." He said.

Olivia laughed "Right and Im the queen of the dead." She said rolling her eyes.

In under a second Naomi punched her in the gut. "Shut up." She said. "You don't speak to father like that."

Olivia coughed up blood. "You bitch." She slapped Naomi.

That's when all hell broke loss. I snapped. I mean I mentally broke when she hit my sister. A Crater the size of her head blew in the wall behind her.

"Don't you dare touch my sister you bitch." I yelled at her. She fell off her chair as another ball of pure energy appeared in my hand. "You have a fucking death wish." I said. She stuttered unable to form any words.

Suddenly Amity took my other hand. I looked at her. She held fear but also concern in her eyes. I calmed down slowly. I closed my hand the energy vanished. Amity kissed me and place her forehead on mine.

"It's okay love." She told me. Just her being there calmed me.

I looked to where Olivia had been but she wasn't there. I looked and saw her cowering under my father. She stuttered worse than when I used that energy.

"One does not run after hitting my kid." He said. His tone calm and deadly. I mean deadly deadly. "How should I punish you." He thought aloud.

"Make her your daughters personal servernt." Suggested Matt.

"Hey that's actually a good idea." My father said looking at him and he smiled.

My father picked Olivia up and forced her to look him in the "From this moment on you serve Luz Noceda and Amity Blight. You will obey their every command without fail and you will do nothing and say nothing that could displease them in any way. You are now their toy to play with how they see fit." He said and dropped her.

She ran up to me and Amity and bowed. "How may I server you Lady Luz Lady Amity?" She asked.

"What can't you do?" Gus asked.

My father thought for a moment, "Get Naomi to sit still longer than 15 seconds." He said making us all laugh.

I looked at Olivia "Smack yourself." I said testing this out. She did. "Wow you can't disobey me okay." I smirked father left and Naomi had vanished. The rest of the day went on as normal though Olivia carried mine Amitys Gus's and Willows stuff now. After they day ended we decided we didn't want her to server us.

"So do we realease her then." I asked.

"Mittens Luz." Ed and Em called waving.

"Oh I have a better idea." Amity said making me smile.

"You now server Ed and Em as well as us." I told Olivia.

"Hey Ed em we got you a prank test dummy." Amity said. We then told him about what happened. They soon left with Eda and we went back to Amitys. I laid on the couch and Amity laid on me snuggling into my chest.

My father sat in the chair with Naomi asleep cuddling into him. He was reading a book humming softly so Naomi would sleep calmly. Seemed like the only time she stayed still and calm was in his arms.

Listening to my fathers humming both me and Amity fell asleep on the couch.