Vampires and Witches

POV: Alexander
**Flashback**

I stood in front of the King of Vampires, Dracula. Several guards of his had me at spear point. Was I scared? Hell no. When I was born I was born with a gift, the gift of Heavan... Infinity. I renamed the power Royal because hey why not.

"It's customary for a subject to bow before his king." Dracula said.

Standing to my left, though only I could see, was a man with blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a white suit. I mean everything was white, His shoes, pants, shirt, jacket, and tie. Hell even his fadora was white. This was the Archangel Michael.

"I know Dracula isn't smart but he isn't this stupid is he?" Michael said.

To my right stood a different person. He wore Black Jeans a grey button up shirt black Jacket black cowboy boots. His eyes were blue but glowed like a burning fire. His hair bitch black. This is the ArchDemon Beelzebub.

"I know what you mean Mike." Bell said.

"Your right." I told Dracula, "So shouldn't you be on your knees?" I gave him a smirk.

He growled, "A new born dares to mock his king!" He shouts at me.

"Hm no," I said, "No new born has mocked me yet today." I spoke casually with a hint of humour.

"Is he doing what I think he is?" A voice came from behind.

I turned to look behind me seeing two more people. The one who spoke was Mephistopheles. He wore similar atire to Bell though his hair and eyes were crimson red. The other person was Gabriel. Wearing a suit exactly like Michael his eyes were Peircing green and his hair was white.

"I do believe that young Alexander is Meph." Gabe said.

These four were under my supervision. Though I didn't mind, as annoying as they were they made great company.

"Should I burn him?" Mephs right hand blazed in a crimson red flame.

"Let's not Meph." I said aloud.

"Excuse me?" Dracula said.

"I'm not talking to you." I looked back at him, "Now care to tell me what your doing in my castel?" I asked.

Man was he fuming. "You dare. That's it!" He said and charged at me. Bingo.

I allowed Bells power to flow through me easily catching his fist and throwing him into a wall with a large crash. I then shifted my power to Michaels. I faced away from him and snapped my fingers causing a large explosion. Would it kill him? No but he'd be seriously injured.

The guard stepped back realizing exactly what I was capable of. Dracula stood up as I turned around to look at him. He held his ribs with his right hand, his left arm dangling at his side. Even with his super healing that would take a bit to heal.

"Now I have a lot to do so guards if you would kindly escort him out." I said walking up to the throne and sitting down. The demons to my right and Angels to my Left.

"Y-you dare s-sit~" He coughed up blood. I held my right hand out and allowed Mephs power to flow into it causing it to ignite into a blazing crimson red flame.

"I show you mercy and that's how you speak?" I say calmly "Leave now before I burn you." His eyes widened.

He allowed the guards to escort him out.

Bell and Meph laughed and Micheal and Gabe chuckled. "That Alexander was wise." Michael said to me.

"I know that was amazing." Meph said between a laugh