chapter 1

//hey guys. This is my first ever fan fic so I hope ya'll enjoy this! There are no quirks in this book. This book includes tododeku, mpreg, swearing, sass, and rlly bad humor. If you are not comfortable with any of those topics please leave. I hope you find this book interesting.//

KEY:

//AN//

Thoughts

"Dialogue"

"Singing" 

--Izuku pov-- 

Shoto hasn't been giving me any attention recently, he comes home later than usual and immediately heads to his recording studio where he stays until I call him out for dinner. I know I'm probably just overthinking and being pregnant isn't helping. But I just want my boyfriend to pay attention to me. Is that too much to ask?!

"Shotooo dinner is ready" I shout from the kitchen 

I hear him opening and closing his studio door and walking towards the kitchen. 

"Thank you baby" he says as he kisses me on the cheek while caressing my stomach.

"You're welcome~" I giggle as I sit down wanting to eat as soon as possible, I look up to see Shoto still standing looking at his phone "Why aren't you sitting down?" 

"Hmm?" Shoto says while doing something on his phone. "Oh, sorry Izu I'm going to eat this in my studio I have a lot of work to do".

Before I can protest on how he needs to take a break and at least have dinner with me, he grabs the plate, ruffles my hair, and starts walking back to his studio. 

I was taken out of my shocked state when I heard his door close. That's when I broke. Not only am i 7 months pregnant with his baby but I'm also his boyfriend of 2 years. I started silently sobbing into my hands not wanting to disturb Shoto. 

~one week later~

Currently I am sitting in the living room huddled in my All Might blanket and watching his movies, all while eating ice cream and the other junk foods I could find in the house. Since my boyfriend wasn't giving me attention I decided to resort to the 2d characters that I could count on to cheer me up. 

I don't even hear the door open and someone coming inside. Suddenly they put their hands on my shoulder making me scream and smacking them in the head with the tub of ice cream. 

"Oww Izu that really hurt" 

Looking down from the couch I find Shoto on the floor rubbing his head and wincing in pain.

"Oops?" I reply sheepishly. That's when I take a look at the time and realized I watched All Might movies all day. "You're home early today" 

"Yeah, I finally finished writing my new songs and am going to record them tomorrow" he says while standing up. 

"REALLY?!" I scream. I love Shotos music and now since he's done with this it means he's going to spend more time with me. Right? 

"Yes baby, and I promise you'll be the first to hear it" he says with a small smile on his face. 

Finally taking a look around the living room and noticing the amount of food and blankets he frowns "Have you been eating and watching movies all day izu?"  

"Hehehe, yeah but only because I was bored and had nothing better to do" I say rubbing my neck. 

A loud sigh escapes his mouth. "That much junk food isn't good for you or the baby Izu" 

"I know I know but-" he cuts me off.

"Just let me clean this up, you go take a bath and then we'll go to sleep okay?" he said while sighing.

Not wanting him to get more upset than he already is I nod and make my way to our bathroom to take a bath. 

When I come out of the bathroom I already see Shoto on our shared bed fast asleep. He must have been really tired today . Slipping into the sheets I snuggle my head into his back as I bring my arms around his waist. Listening to his steady heart beat and being engulfed in Shotos scent was enough for me to forget everything and slowly drift off to sleep. 

I wake up in pain. Looking around I groan. Not only is Shoto not here but my stomach feels like its going to explode. The baby can't be coming out now can it?! Its only been 8 months!! Right??!! Getting out of bed as fast as I could I noticed that my water broke. Grabbing my phone I call Shoto and grab our pre-made hospital bag and start making my way to the door. Thank goodness we made that early on just in case.

"Sorry the person you're trying to call isn't available right now af-" I quickly redial but the again he doesn't pick up. Suddenly a sharp pain goes through my body making me fall onto my knees. Deciding that Shoto wasn't going to pick up, I called the last person I should have called. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT DEKU?!" 

"K-Kacchan p-please you need to get me to the h-hospi-ital" I whimper in pain.