{Author's Note}

Heyo! It's ya boy Darkness! So let's talk a bit. You may notice some slight changes in some parts of the book. Well, it seems that Random and I had thought about the book for a bit and we had some ideas us both had to agree on. So, we decided to rewrite it. But not the whole chapter or anything. There are some things that we feel like that is a little unfit for it. Well anyways, that is all. Oh, I almost forgot. The next chapter? Yeah, I'm gonna have to delay that, given how long it will take to write that because we had a lot of things going on in our minds right now, that we just let it out for good measures. Till next time, amigos! And wait your a**es for the next chapter, eh?! See you soon! Make sure you f**king read this.

 Till next time, amigos! And wait your a**es for the next chapter, eh?! See you soon! Make sure you f**king read this

Boy, that is a fine art. And I totally shipped these two badass edgies! What should I name it? JoVet or Veltaro? Aaa, don't care.

This art is not made by neither me or Random, since we both suck at art. We just download the art and put it in here for no reason, and somehow we grew liking to it. This art is made AND belong to P-BOY46. We may not have followed him on DeviantArt or anything, but he's really good artist. Credits goes to him, y'all!