96

Kasely POV

When I got home from Tre house everybody was gone. He told me about the graduation party Dre was throwing him on Friday. I told him it was too early for a graduation party when he aint even graduated yet he gone tell me to look at it as a last week of school party.

I was eating some hot funyus when I heard the open down stairs that let me know everybody was home so I went down there. "Hey Beautiful" my dad said when he seen me come down the stairs. "Hey daddy, y'all didn't bring me" before I could finish he handed me a box with pizza in it.

"I know yo lil pregnant ass was hungry" I hit his arm and went straight to the microwave. Then a few minutes later Pj walks in and came straight to my box "Nuuh move daddy get him" "Pj leave your sister alone and let her eat in peace" he said.

"Anyway where my son, he got school in the morning he need to be in the shower and bed by 10" Pj said "He out back with Sky and Friendly, I thought you was supposed to tell me about Trinity" my mama said then I looked over at him "What she do" "Mind your business KK and go get your nephew, for your brother" I rolled my eyes took my pizza box and went out the back door.

Kasen POV

Later on, Sky went to Dre house and KK was in her room. Shayla and I was downstairs in my man cave until she got tired and went to go lay down. "Ill be up there in a minute baby" I said and she rubbed across my chest and went up the stairs closing the door behind her.

When I'm alone all I do is think about Dave, that was my nigga fr. I sparked my backwood and let Master P "I miss my homies" play

"I keep my memories, try to keep my head strong but it's hard to be strong when your main homie gone"

After that first blunt I got lost in many blunts. I just so happen to look up at the time and it was 4 in the morning. I picked myself up off the couch and went up stairs to the room.

Shay was sound asleep so I went and got in the shower. Imma tell you right now a hot shower and being high as hell don't mix but I stuck it out and handle it until
I got cleaned.

I had the towel wrapped around my waist and I brushed my teeth getting ready to lay down. I had got real comfortable under Shay then her phone got to ringing it was on vibrate so all I heard was it vibrating on the dresser so I ignored it, and then mines started ringing and it was Shaydon.

"Wassup Nigga you good" "Where Shay" "She sleep nigga what you want" "I just wanna talk to my sister man" "Well she sleep what you need" It got silent for a minute and then I heard sniffles. "Nigga you crying" "I just miss my brother man, I was happy I had a twin but to have a big brother that shit hit different when he gone and he been there since we found out about each other"

"I know Shaydon, you just gotta think of all the good times and know that you always got a big brother in me" "Aite man" then he hung up and I turned over and Shay was looking in my face. "That was Shaydon" "Yea" "Yea he been calling almost every night since Dave died they really had a bond" "I know Shay, we all had a bond with him" "Thank you for talking to him" I nodded and kissed her and turned over going to sleep.

Kasely POV

The next morning I dragged myself out of bed when my alarm went off and I went to the bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror I instantly got disgusted. I went to my parents room. "Can I stay here" "KK you missed school yesterday you can't be missing it that much you only got a few more weeks left for this semester" My mama said.

"Daddy Please" "Shay if she don t feel good she can stay hell she smart enough to catch up with her work" I turned around satisfied with what my daddy said and then I heard him call my name just as I got to my room.

"Yea daddy" "Your mama said you don't wanna go to school because some teacher giving you problems is that true" I looked at my mama and she poked her lip out and crossed her arms "She the principle daddy" "Aite go get dressed you going to school" he said "But daddy" I groaned "NOW Kasely." he said and I rolled my eyes going back out the room.

When we got to the school my daddy watched me as I went into the cafeteria and then he pulled off. It was going on lunch when I got called to the office. I thought to myself what I done did now.

When I got in the office the front office worker looked at me with a little fear and said "um um you can gone ahead and go in the Principal will see you now" When I walked in she motioned for me to have a seat and then she spoke.

"Im so sorry Ms. RIley, I shouldn't have came to you the way I did and I apologize, you are the amongst the brightest and I was being hard on you because you came over here with your perfect grades and pregnant I found a way to pick on you because my son was the top in my school until you came" I nodded my head and then she said "You are more than welcome to stay at this school next year if you see it fit for you" "Um honestly I decided to Skip my senior year and go straight to college so thank you for your offer but no thank you" I said and I got up leaving her office.

Ion know how imma tell my mama what I decided to do but I will do it. The day after that went pretty smooth and I waited on Tre to come pick me up. As I waited this boy came and stood by me "Im Eli Johnson" "Yea I know who you are" "Just wanted to apologize for my mother's behavior, she's intimidated by you" I just nodded my head and looked off.

"Um so you ready for school to be out" I nodded again "Here is my number text me we are planning a junior Skip day and you are a junior so you're invited" I took the paper and looked up and seen Tre standing there and I rushed away to him.

"Who was that" "That was the principal son he invited me to the junior skip day they planned." "Well you not going" "Why not Tre" "Because you pregnant for one and we don't know these mfs here you wanna skip school just skip it" I sat back and rolled my eyes. How he gone tell me what I can do and what I can't do.

Comment and Vote guys ✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🖤