Relationships with Other Characters Aside from the Main Character

Teamwork also means their relationships with others, and sure some get long great, while others don't get along with other people, due to butting heads, their dislike to each other, and getting annoyed and irritated.

Nami, Lucy, Rukia, and Asuna get along with their friends, and they don't get along with others due to the reasons I listed here...

Sakura though... The only characters that she reacted the most was Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Ino, Sai, Kakashi, and Tsunade..... Though mostly Naruto and Sasuke...

And I hated how she treated them differently!!!! 😠

She treated Naruto extremely horribly, while she treated Sasuke extremely kindly... My God... Why?!?! 😠

Sakura also treated Sai somewhat good, somewhat bad, due to him forcing himself to become emotionless, and the fact that Sai calls Sakura "Ugly", is hilarious by the way.

Sakura also treated Ino horribly as she sees Ino as a rival, and even though they're getting along now, but remember, old habits die hard.

...

My goodness... Sakura, what in the living hell are you?!

At least Nami, Lucy, Rukia, and Asuna were willing to risks their lives on the line... And Sakura... Even though you have your moments, you're still useless since you only lay your life on the line just for Sasuke, not Naruto, not Lee, not Ino, not Sai... Just for Sasuke!!