Also...

I know that there are Sakura fans out there, but please try to remember that this is MY OPINION ONLY!!!

I DON'T LIKE SAKURA, I HATE HER BECAUSE OF HER TREATMENT TOWARDS THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS OF NARUTO: Naruto and Sasuke.

She treated Naruto really badly and horribly when they were children, and she believes that the attack of the Hidden Leaf Village and the deaths of Shinobi was his fault, but he was just a newborn baby, and a newborn baby can't do anything!

And she had the absolute nerve to say horrible things about Naruto behind his back.

Yet, Sakura treated Sasuke like he's this cool, bad boy, who doesn't even give a crap about her from the very beginning, until the end of Naruto Shippuden.

I'm also sick and tried of saying this: "I'm becoming strong, so I'll protect Naruto and Sasuke, so I won't lose them and this time I'll protect them no matter what."

Listen up here, Pinky Weakling, you are completely dead weight, and you can't do anything because you train for the wrong reasons! How the hell are you going to protect them, when both are clearly stronger than you!

The fact that you have your moments is good, but you don't have anymore or enough moments; besides Nami, Lucy, Rukia, and Asuna have way more moments then you, and those four girls completely OVERSHADOWED you in more ways than one.

Seriously!