Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 5, Pregnant, Baby Brother

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly and when she is making eye contact with Denki she Blushes and her face turns into a red tomato if that was possible*

((Kuriko's Thoughts/Telepathy))

{{Saiki's Thoughts/Telepathy}}

'People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

(;^ω^)Tell me If I have some spelling mistakes.

Author/Me: Hello guys! It's me again. This Chapter will be in Kuriko, Midoriya, Inko, and 3rd's POV. Enjoy! The picture on top is... (Read at the end of the Chapter) Also sorry for the late Update.

3rd POV

Team Negotiation; Time up

"Now, let's get started!" Midnight said the audience cheered, "Wake up, Eraser." Present Mic/Hizashi quietly said, and gently patted Aizawa's back. "Hm?" Aizawa said, "After the 15 minutes of teaming up and creating a strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field." Present Mic said, "Those are some interesting teams." Aizawa said, "Now, raise your battle cries!" "The UA's bloody battlefield is about to light the signal fire." Present Mic said.

"Uraraka?" Izuku asked, "Yes?" Uraraka said, "Kuriko?" "Hm..." "Tokoyami?" "Yeah?" "Let's fight!" Izuku said, "Just don't get too reckless..." Kuriko said.

"I chose all of you because I think this is the most stable lineup." Todoroki said, "Kaminari, generate electricity on the left-wing, and don't let the enemy come close." Todoroki said, "Yaoyorozu, on the right-wing." "Be the insulator, defense, and assist with movement." Todoroki explained, "Iida, you're in front as the mobile power and physical defense." Todoroki said, "Todoroki, you'll attack with Ice and fire as a diversion?" Iida asked, "No." 'During a battle...' 'I will never use my left.'

"You formed your teams, right?" Present Mic asked, "I won't ask if you're ready." Present mic said, "Tetsutetsu" "no hard feelings, okay?" Monoma asked, "Yeah." Tetsutetsu said

"Let's get started." Present Mic said, "Count down to brutal battle royal." Present Mic said. "Three..." "We aim for..." "Two..." "One thing." "One!" Present Mic shouted, "Start!" Midnight said, and everyone went for Midoriya, "It's a battle to win the ten million points." Tetsutetsu said, "We'll take it, Midoriya!" Hagakure said, "A sudden raid, huh?" "The fate of the pursued." Tokoyami said, "Fate...?" Uraraka asked, "Make your choice, Midoriya." Tokoyami said, "Of course, let's use Kuu-chan's Quirk, Wind Shield, and Run!" Midoriya said, "And don't forget, I have a limit, I can only use it for 18 minutes." Kuriko said

"We won't let you!" Tetsutetsu shouted, and somebody used their quirk to make Midoriya's team stuck, "Don't worry I'll use Wind Shield." Kuriko said, "But we are already stuck!" Uraraka exclaimed, "Wind Shield, can do better than just block, It can dodge even though were hit." Kuriko said, and used her Quirk, that she gained from being born here. And then they flew. They went over the crowd, and Kuriko used her Psychic power, to get a headband, she took a 705 points headband that belongs to Tetsutetsu, and put it on Midoriya's head, "There you go!" Kuriko said, "Huh?" Midoriya asked, looking at the headband that somehow went to his head.