Chapter 3 - Smut

Moaning quietly as Token trailed a line of kisses down Clyde's neck as his breath got heavy, "mm~ d-don't tease m-me.." Clyde begged between moans.

Token pulls away from the pale skin as he trailed his hands to Clyde's jeans undoing his belt "shh I got you baby~" he said in a husky voice that only made Clyde's drunken mind melt.

Feeling the cold air finally hitting his legs, forcing Clyde to kick off the rest of his jeans. Clyde couldn't wait anymore as he reach over and pulled Token's tie closer to him and forcefully kissed him.

Grunting into the kiss, the taller male began removing his own pants and boxers just enough to expose his member earning the brunette male to stare in awe at the size.

"Heh like what you see?~" Token questioned seeing his best friend nod as Clyde dropped to his knees making Token wider his eyes and gasp as his member enter Clyde's warm mouth.

The music blasting behind the doors as Token felt the pleasure below as he slowly thrust, Clyde bobbing his head to the beat he was hearing not caring what was going on around them as he could only focus on Pleasuring Token.

Grunting in pleasure Token's eyes slowly widen hearing the door as he pulled out of Clyde earning drool to drop to the floor.

Lifting Clyde up who groans confuse as he was carried into the closest stall before melting into a heated kiss while Token locked the door.

"Did you see Bebe tonight? Fucking hot" a male student chuckles making Token kiss Clyde rougher to keep him quiet, the small male had wrapped his arms around Token's shoulders and were now grinding onto him.

"I still don't believe she came with that loser" another male stated as the sound of pissing was heard, Token decided to ignore the fuckers outside as he pulled down Clyde's boxers and lines himself up to Clyde's ass before slowly thrusting himself.

Clyde widen his eyes whining in pain against the kiss, not being able to pull away as Token had him against the wall before feeling his below being stretched for the first time ever.

Breaking the kiss slowly as he covered Clyde's mouth as his own breath got heavy, thrusting a bit faster as he stares at Clyde's expression who had rolled his eyes back in pleasure while digging his nails into Token's shirt.

"Hey did you hear that?" One of the student questioned hearing a smacking sound as his friend shrugged "probably the party" he responded as they both washed their hands and left.

Token heard the door closed again before moving his hand away and held Clyde close to him as Clyde moans loudly "fuck.. T-Token it feels so good" he moaned making the older male blush as he thrust faster into him.

While outside Wendy got on the stage "it's time everyone! Prom queen and king" she grins in her light purple dress, "I would like to say... prom queen is.." she stopped smiling as she opened the letter.

Everyone on the dance floor waiting as Bebe sighs "where is he!? The one job I gave him and he's gone" she glared as Nichole smiles "hey, I'm sure he'll come soon" she chuckles before hearing bebe's name. "Hey it's your name!" She cheered happily for her friend.

Bebe smiles sweetly as she strolls to the stage and let Wendy place the crown on her, "now to prom king!" She giggles opening the next letter.

"Clyde Donovan!" Wendy grins looking around as some people cheered, not seeing a sign of the goofball anywhere, "Clyde?" She repeated confuse.

"Fuck! Harder I'm so c-close!" He moaned loudly as Token grunts in pleasure slamming into the smaller male as Clyde's eyes widen as he came all over their suits while token came deeply inside.

Both breathing fast and out of breath, "..oh god.. c-clyde that felt so good" Token panted as he helped Clyde get dressed before himself.

The two smiles as Clyde rest his head on Token's chest exhausted "best... feeling ever" he whispers before falling asleep making Token smiles.

Carefully carrying the smaller teenager out of the bathroom seeing Bebe dancing with Kenny on the dance floor as he rolls his eyes keeping away from the crowd as he made it outside and towards his car.

Placing the seatbelt over Clyde carefully not wanting to wake him as he found him adorable, slowly getting into the car as well. He pulled out his phone and began to text Nichole to explain Clyde got drunk and that he was taking him to his.

After a long drive back home not hearing a single message from his girlfriend, Token took Clyde into his own house and to his bedroom blushing as Clyde slept peacefully.

"Shit dude.. why you gotta be so cute" he smiled gently at clyde before tucking him in and yawns "talk tomorrow heh" he chuckles knowing they both would laugh at what happened as he heads to the guest bedroom to sleep for the rest of the night.