Chapter 5 - The Talk.

Token made his way towards Nichole's house knowing if it was serious she wouldn't want to go to the cafe or anywhere, if anything he was paranoid about what his girlfriend wanted to say to him.

He messaged her only getting just walk in and come to her room, he knew that her parents didn't mind him and were always glad to see him over.

Making his way up the stairs feeling his breath hitch wondering what was about to be said, his anxiety kicking in but keeping a relax expression.

Listening to the door creak open as he saw his beautiful girlfriend in one of his T-shirt, Token found the slight rather cute and adorable before smiling "what's important that you wanted me to come over?" He questioned closing the door after himself before sitting beside her.

Seeing that sweet smile of her, Token knew she didn't know about what him and Clyde did last night. "Because one I wanna see my boyfriend, and two... it's about our future." She mumbles sounding somewhat upset.

Token stared a little confuse "what you mean?" Nichole sigh softly holding his hand "...I.. I want you to come with me to Harvard." She stated clearly as Token was taken back from the information.

He always knew Nichole was a smart girl and she had an amazing future but the thought of himself going to a proper college instead of staying inside his little mountain town made him unsure.

"Babe I know you want me to... but I really don't think that's for me" he mumbles softly wondering if this was the talk she wanted as he watched her expression turned into disappointment.

"I.. know... I just want my boyfriend with me, s-since I'll have to be moving away for three years... and I really don't want to lose you" she whispered tearing up.

Token frowned slowly wrapping his strong arms around his smaller girlfriend rubbing circles on her back "shhh we can still be together honey, you're my little angel and I'll text and call you everyday" he told her as she blushes softly.

The two stares at each other for a moment in silence before Nichole closed the gap between them, their lips were in like puzzle pieces together, Token loving the feeling before slowly climbing above her as she had her arms around his shoulders.

The kiss was passionately and full of love until Token slowly begun sliding a hand up her skirt to her thigh, the kiss was broken as Nichole giggles with pink cheeks "b-babe I told you... I'm not ready yet, I want our first time to be magical" she chuckles softly as Token sighs.

Pulling his hand away kissing her cheek "I know, and I promise I'll wait for you" he chuckles beginning to hold her close.

On the other side of the small mountain town Clyde found himself at Craig's as he wasn't always welcome at home, "ahhh so you got wasted." Craig stated not turning away from his computer which he was playing a game on his own.

Clyde lay stomach first with a heat pack on his lower back which Craig gladly allowed, "you sure you didn't get fucked? Your showing the sign of it" Craig stated blankly as Clyde laugh at.

"Of course not, I was with Token plus I'm not gay" he added soon after smiling wondering what happened the other day, Craig smirked cursing slightly "fuck yes!" He grins completing the dragon quest.

Clyde rolled his eyes at his nerdy friend before thinking to himself wondering what Token was going to tell him before groaning "ughh... I just remembered that Bebe must be pissed" he mumbles unhappy.

The raven not giving a single fuck about Clyde whenever he bought up the plastic doll "let her be." He mutters quietly getting another quest from his game.

"I should message her..." Clyde mumbles to himself, kicking his legs slightly like a girl over a sleep over, going to Bebe's profile picture on Instagram seeing some pictures of her and Kenny making out at prom with tags #outwiththeoldinforthenew.

Clyde felt himself fall quiet as he couldn't get but feel like he fucked their relationship again, Craig caught on with the quietness from his best friend, stopping his game as he gotten up and strolled over.

The bed moved slightly as the new added weight was on, as Clyde leaned into Craig's chest hugging him, "Is.. is it really bad that I can't keep a stable relationship?" He mumbles upset, Craig sighing rocking him side to side.

This was often normal as Clyde was the only person Craig would go soft mode with, "it's bebe, you ain't going to get stable when your with her" he stated clearly trying to support his smaller friend.

Clyde thought for a moment listening to the slow heartbeat from Craig "..yah.. I just want a relationship like Token and Nichole, I mean... they don't hide anything and their perfect together" Clyde mumbles softly.

The raven sighed at Clyde, running a hand through his hair gently "maybe you can have that one day but you shouldn't force yourself into a relationship, look at me. I'm not dating anyone but I'm doing fine" Craig stated proudly.

Clyde peeked up at him for a slight moment "...you text Kenny to fuck sometimes, I don't want to be a fuck buddy Craig." He stated earning the raven to release the hug as his finger went straight up.

"Fuck off, you don't earn the hug anymore" he stated with pink cheeks as Clyde chuckles softly "...I want a loving relationship and honestly and love" Clyde mumbles.