CHAPTER 16

JADE POV

" Jade iha, I need you to be honest with me, I don't know what to do, we really need to talk seriously. I need you to tell me everything what happened in America when you are still in college studying and after."

Kinabahan ako, am I thingking what he is thingking? Alam na ba niya? Did the psycho David follow her here? Wag Naman sana.

Even though I'm afraid Kung ano Ang patutunguhan o Kung saan Ang pag-uusapan namin I still tried to calm myself, but I am nervous right now.

"Dad? What are you talking about? Okay Naman Ang life ko sa amerika."

"iha please be honest with me , yes, we know, I know you value your privacy very much, but this thing is very serious a very serious Jade! "

" Ask me Dad and I'll answer honestly, because I really don't know what you mean."

" Who is this David? Is he your boyfriend? Ex? Suitor? God Iha please tell me."

"Dad David is not my ex, not even my boyfriend, the hell I would kill myself if that would happen. Yes he is my suitor since college, dad he is a psycho, actually I don't know what to do, I flew here para takasan siya, Alam niya lahat ng galaw ko, he's blackmailing me Dad, if Hindi ako papayag na maging boyfriend siya he will do everything to make my business down. I tried everything I can, ayokong sabihin sa inyo baka madamay kayo, you all know I am independent, I was trying to solve this problem by myself, Kaya the moment I meet Althea I was relieved and happy, I love her dad very much, that's why I was so happy that she also loved me, to be honest Althea was shocked when I ask her to marry me, I love her and I was happy but I can't hide the fact that I also want her to marry me as soon as possible, I was hoping too that if that psycho man would know I was married he will stop pursuing me."

"Does Althea know Jade? About David? "

"No dad, I don't want her to worry and ayokong madamay ko siya sa problema ko"

"Jade iha, what the point of marrying her if you can't be honest to her, you kept it to us I understand, but Althea will be your wife, what would she think the moment she will find out the truth? She will feel betrayed iha, and please forgive me I really love you Jade I love Althea but at this moment I need to save our family first, I'm not giving you to him but I think this is the only chance to save you sister and niece, I hope you understand anak."

He was crying now, and I am too, Hindi ko kaya, naguguluhan ako, guilty ako Kay Althea, I was wrong dapat I told them before about David Hindi sana mangyayari to, I know David did something Kaya dad is a mess right now, did he do something in our business? I don't know. But dad mention about my sister and niece, I was curious and afraid.

" Dad what do you mean about my sister and niece? What happened to them."

Humagulhol ng iyak si dad, natatakot na talaga ako, something is really wrong what happened to them?

My kinuha si dad sa drawer niya at inabot sa akin habang nanginginig, it was a brown envelope, I think nasa luob Ang sagot sa tanong ko. I reach it immediately and open it, my hands are shaking,I'm afraid so afraid....

It was photos...
the photos of them, my sister was being handcuffs and she has ductape in her mouth, Alex too her husband bugbog sarado, and my niece Athena naka gapos and she was crying,she is afraid, I can't help it umiyak ako ng umiyak malakas na halos mawala na Ang boses ko, ano an gagawin ko? I need to save them, and by doing that I need to leave Althea behind and be his fucking girlfriend.