CHAPTER 17

ALTHEA POV

I was busy packing my things, I was happy,finally after how many years I can finally marry the woman I love.

After I packed I called Solenn, telling her I'm getting married, halata sa boses nito Ang pagka bigla at pagtataka, but after I told her who is the woman she became silent and congrats me, the call ended so soon, she know's nasasaktan ang best friend niya but she can't help it, her heart only beats to one person and that person was Jade.

Jade is still in her parents house because as what she said her dad wanted to talk to her, but hours had passed wala pa rin si Jade I tried to call her, I was worried and kinakabahan but her phone is off.

I tried to let it slide baka importante talaga Ang pag-uusapan nila, but it's already afternoon, they are supposed to fly few hours ago, but Jade is nowhere to be seen.

So nagdesisyon na ako na puntahan sa bahay nila, I'm so worried na baka may masamang nangyari. But to may dismay the guard won't let me in telling me I am not expected to arrive and the worst is I was black listed,nagtaka ako, I even told him Jade is my fiancee, but he just shrug, the guard can't even give me an information he just tell me confirming that Jade is in their house. I asked him he can call the household to inform I was outside he did but I was shocked when he said that it was Jade who answered and tell him she don't know me and she is not expecting a visitor nagtaka man there's nothing I can do so I decided to wait outside silently praying that Jade or any of their household would go out.

Gabi na but there is no Jade, mosquitoes are biting me but I don't mind, I am so worried and curious what is happening, I tried calling her many times but it was off until my phone shut down.

"Fuck!"

I am frustrated as fuck, I have so many unanswered questions.

Ilang sandali pa may itim na sasakyan na huminto sa harapan ng gate, mabilis na binuksan ng guard, nagtaka ako kung sino, I can't see who is the driver it's tainted and the guard didn't ask who it was, looks like they are really expecting it to arrive.

Just a few minutes passed lumabas ang sasakyan and tinawag ako ng guard saying Mr.Tanchingco wanted to talk to me.

Pumasok ako agad-agad, and I was shocked and curious to what I saw, Mr Tanchinco and his wife is crying loudly in the couch, I approach them asking Jade's whereabouts, but they just cried harder, umiyak narin ako I'm not dense not to understand something is wrong.

Mr.Tanchinco stand up and kinuha niya ang white envelope I was thinking there is a letter inside, inabot niya sa akin and saying he was sorry they are sorry and I hope I will understand.

And my whole world was broken into pieces,pieces to pieces.

I cried..

JADE POV

After namin maka alis ay lilipad na kami ni David God knows where, I don't care anymore all I think is Althea hoping she would hate me, para hindi niya ako hanapin, I prefer na kamuhian niya ako kaysa e-explain ko lahat at mapapahamak lang siya. I already sacrifice my self, that includes my happiness.

After confirming my sister and her family is safe, I was relieved but my sister is furious of my idea about me being with David kapalit ng freedom nila. But I can't let it happened twice baka patayin na sila ng lalaking to.

I need to make a plan kung paano makaka takas sa lalaking to, but right now I need to laylo, he did not even let me bring my my atm cards or any cash, he is controlling me, iniisip niya na tatakas ako which is right but not right now.

Hindi ko alam ilang oras ang lumipas bago kami maka rating I don't have phone and naiwan ko ang watch ko in Althea's room.

Ohhh God! I missed her so much, I missed everything of her, especially our intimate moments. Kung alam ko lang sana sinulit kuna ang lahat, Hindi na ako nag request na we should rest, that we have plenty of time that I was sore,..God! I'm so stupid.