CHAPTER 8

ALTHE POV

I begin to leave light kiss down to her neck again making my way to her perfectly round breast.Taking one of her erected nipples in my mouth as my hand reaches for the other.

Sucking and nibbling earned me a harmonious moan from her mouth.
Grinning to her sweet and addicting sound I move to the other breast to give same attention. Slowly making my way further down her body leaving wet kisses on her stomach along the way,grabbing one of her tone legs looking at her for approval and when she nods I slowly kissed my way to her wet core.

"You don't need to suppress your moans Jade nobody will hear us, she look at me and nods. Looking back down to her dripping core I run my tongue again and I heard her melodious moan I grin for satisfaction. Moving my tongue hungrily and taking her clit into my mouth pleasuring her hard rosy bud, her moans gradually loud and her body began to whimper, I can tell she is about to cum as her breathing becomes heavier and faster.

Quickly backing away and kissing her stomach to her breast, she sight and "WHAT THE FUCK ALTHEA?she angrily said as she grab my arms harder.

JADE POV

Althea the fuck! I was about to reach my orgasm but the great Althea decided to cut my nearly climax, I look at her dumbfounded.

She look at me with love and passion mix with so much lust she grab my hands and intertwined out fingers kissed my lips and "Jade I want to be inside you" she look at me hungrily and bite my right ear.

"Ohhhh shitt, di kuna kaya to" I look at her and nod with equal lust and passion.

" Oh no! I dont have a condom" Realization hits my face as we might have to end this heated session because of the fucking condom, I don't need it anyway.

I grab her face to look at me, "hey Althea it's okay we don't need one anyway, don't worry getting me pregnant I want this, I promise God I love you" I kiss her to make her continue.

She smile in my lips as she bring the tip of her member into my wet entrance and she look at me asking for permission, I nod "Are you sure"? She whisper and I nod and hug her as she kiss my lips as her huge member slowly enters my heated core, God she is super huge and hard I grab her hips to make her stop she look at me and..

"Just let me adjust it's fucking big to fully take it" she smile and kiss me again I grab her butt to let her continue, she begin to move her hips back and forth slowly as I picked up her rhythm and for me to fully adjust.
I feel her inside of me fully, she's very gentle with me she respected me knowing it's my first time.

ALTHEA POV

Feeling my member inside while kissing her my tongue and teeth found her neck and I bit her gently and she moan in my every trust marking her as mine as my hands busy exploring her breast kneading and squeezing them, I feel her getting closer and so was I, I picked up my speed slamming and going deeper into her as I was nearing my climax Jade change our position as she was straddling me, rocking her pussy deep in my cock earning me a loud moan I so fucking love this Jade being wild above me" Damn Jade your so tight and hot" I said as she continue driving me and kneading my breast looking at me lustfully as she bit her lips.

I grab her hips to guide her and we change positions I am now back being in control" Althea I'm cumming I can't hold it anymore" as she put her arms in my back" I know princess lets do it together" as I trust harder into her core bringing us to a very powerful release.

JADE POV

As Althea trust harder and we both release I felt my pussy tighten in her hard member inside me I feel her hot juices inside, I love the feeling of her, she falls into my chest as she holds me tight, I kissed her forehead, we are both tired,minutes later we are both asleep.

Two hours later....

Althea wake up I'm hungry, pilit kung ginigising si Althea na mahimbing natutulog nagugutom ako and we need to talk about what happened about us, kapag naiisip ko napapangiti ako lalo pat there's a big possibility na mabubuntis ako, God how I wish, she mentally said, pero pano kung in a relationship pala si Althea at nadala lang ito kanina dahil sa malikot niyang kamay? Isiping may ka-relasyon nga ito ay gusto niyang umiyak.

Jade is 100% sure na May experience na si Althea, pansin niya kung paano siya nito angkinin kanina, and again naiinis na naman siyang isipin na may ibang babae na na naka hawak ay napaliga nito, but Jade is strong woman she doesn't care if my past experience na si Althea ang importante and present and of course the future.

ALTHEA POV

Nagising ako sa mga kamay ni Jade na huma-haplos sa mukha ko at ang pasimple nitong pag halik sa mga labi ko, dumilat ako at napahinga ng malalim.

Jade is in front of her looking intently while naked, she doesn't bother to hide her nakedness and the sight of her make her member twitch and hard again, she groaned she needs to control her hunger to this beautiful woman, Althea knows Jade is still sore and tired, and most importantly they need to talk about what happened.

"Hello princess" she said as she kiss Jade and hug her tightly, she smirked when Jade feel her manhood and she gasp, don't pay attention to my junior princess she's just getting excited seeing you gorgeously. " Oh really?" Does junior has eyes now? As what I can see you HAVE the eyes and she just reacted the way your mind thinks? Are you lusting over me again Althea?" Jade playfully smirked. Damn this woman.

A/N

Okay so writing this two chapter is really hard, I can count how many times I delete and re-type hehehe hope you like it guys... love you all