CHAPTER 3

3RD P.O.V...

Mew and his friends went into the city of KriSing the next day to meet up with their guards . They went to places as guests coming to visit the king. As they entered they greeted the king and his servants.

"Good king Tharn. Nice to have you here", the king greeted Mew as he took his sit and Mew nodded so the king cintinued," to what do I owe this visit", the other king asked." You know of my father's problem", Mew continued," and we have tried the best voices in all of Kiriwat  but to no avail until we heard that our brother kingdom has beautiful voices", he stopped and watched as the other king nodded in understamding," so we came to try them."

He finished his request." Is that all  then my friend no worries. I will hold a feast and invite all voices here for you to decide. In the meantime please take a tour of the kingdom." The other king said and all bowed and led to their room.

After they were settled by the king's two son's Champ and Win. They taken all round the castle, shown all their artefacts and stuff. Two hours later they were now in town. Walking around for some time , they decided to rest in a  resturant to eat.

"Your majesties, this place is Chivaree's magic. They are known for the best foods and services. As they continued to chat, a woman who looked in  her  50ths walked up to them," sà-wàt-dii kha, I am Miss Chivaree , the owner what can I do you for", she asked in a bow as they were royalties. "Some padthai and pork in egg would do , thank you khrab", Win said .

Soon after their meals were served and they ate while still chatting. When they had finished, a young boy fetched their plates but all expect Mew were indulged in talking so did not notice him. The scar.......Mew thought then remembered the same mark on the masked singer. He was about to talk to him but the owner yelled," Gulf you good for dog......why are  waitong for me to wash . Now go in and finish you brat", she brutally pushed him in before Mew could speak. I will see you tonight.......

After their conversation, they returned to the palace to get ready for the 'FEAST OF VOICES'.

MAJOR TIME SKIP...

Evening came so soon all eligible men  ready to present their voices. Mew and the others were resting in their chairs and as soon as the music started the y all rose up and heard one say," thank you all for coming. Tonight we  hold a feast to find the melody in other to please King Tharn 2nd of Kiriwat. Let us commence the  feast".

Not long after the people began to sing . All of it was horrible . The king himself could not hold his laughter inas he gave chicky comments," did a frog die in your throat"," are you calling a walrus", and so much more. Mew was about to give up when  a boy came up wearing the mask of the one they had been searching for. All his friends identified him as the boy but Mew was not convinced until he began to sing....

Soon after all was sold that it was the boy but Mew saw right through his lies so asked", are you the real one". As he was about to answer the owner of the shop they ate in approached them," yes your highness it is him that is the boy," . However Bright who was in the mask had enough of his mothers lies so he spoke up.

"Your majesties ,I am not the one the boy whom you seek has been thrown out by my mother.", he said pointing to Miss Chivaree and continued", I don't know were you will find him but please hurry", he said.

Mew run out fast to get to the boy and did not bother listening to his friends. As far as his legs could carry him he thought of only one thing,"WHERE ARE YOU, MY MUSE".....
.
.
.
.
T.B.C

HOPE YOU LIKE MY SHIT .....SEE YA'IN CHAPTER 4 BYEE