Episode 12 - Time For Work

I, Uzaki-chan, and her mom had spent the day together, hanging out until they went home. The following day we went to work at the café.

Y/N: That'd be 1000 yen, ma'am.

Lady: Oh why thank you, here you go.

I took the money then bid her farewell. The café didn't have a lot of customers today, which means today wasn't as hectic as usual. I invited Hana's mom over to join us and to check on how Hana's been doing sofar at her first job.

She was busy chatting with the owner and his daughter. I sometimes wonder what she thinks about it. Lately, she's been acting weird as if I've done something shady.

Hana: Senpai?

Y/N: Hm?

Hana: A little girl gave me a lottery ticket because she thought I'd deserve a break from all my hard work.

She seemed satisfied with herself, putting her hands on her hips. She smiled.

Y/N: Well... Congratulations, but I doubt you'll win anything.

Hana: Oh have faith in me Senpai, I'm sure that we'll win big time.

Y/N: We?

Hana: Come on Senpai! Work's over.

Y/N: Hm?

I looked at the clock, it was quitting time.

Y/N: Oh wow, it's quitting time. Goodbye Ami and Mr. Asai.

We went out with Hana's mom, she bid us farewell then went to her home. Uzaki-chan cashed in the lottery ticket and...

Employee: Wait... What..... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU BOTH WIN A FREE TRIP TO TOTTORI!

Y/N/Hana: Eh?

And that's how we ended on this plane.

Hana: Aren't you excited Senpai?

Y/N: Yeah! This is actually kinda cool.

Hana: Well I'm glad you're excited. I'm excited too, what would you like to do in Tottori?

Y/N: I don't know, never been there before.

Hana: Me neither, can't wait to experience this new vacation trip with you, Senpai.

Y/N: Thank you, can't wait to experience this with you as well.

(Next episode: Tottori Special Part 01)