OVA - The Uzaki Family [Intro]

How... How did this happen? Wait... I remember... She did this. It's her fault, thats the only explanation I can think of. Yeah... Dammit... but still, how?

- - - - - - - - - - -
Flashback
- - - - - - - - - - -

Hana: Oii, Senpai.

Y/N: Yeah?

Hana: Can we head to my house real quick.

Y/N: Sure...

Hana: Great! Thank you Senpai.

- - - - - - - - -
End of Flashback
- - - - - - - - -

???: S-senpai?

Hana: Uh...

Tsuki: Now calm down Yanagi, I'm sure Y/N would appreciate some space. Oh dear, seems like she likes you, Y/N.

Y/N: I... Uh...

(The door opens)

???: I'm Hom-....who the hell is this guy?

Y/N: H-hello Mr Uzaki, I'm-

Yanagi: Senpai...

Fujio: Pardon?

Y/N: Hello, please excuse my intrusion. I'm Y/N S/N. I'm an old friend of your daughter.

Hana: Friend?

Y/N: Shht.

Hana: ...

Fujio: Oh... Wait... Y/N... The swimmer?

Y/N: I-... I suppose..

Fujio: No way! I remember you. I... Yanagi... Why are you clinging onto our guest?

Tsuki: Hes dating our daughter honey...

Fujio: Wait... WHAT!! ISN'T THAT ILLEGAL!?

Hana: Ugh, shes not talking about Yanagi.

Fujio: I.. You two are dating?

Y/N: I... Y-yes sir.

Fujio: I... My precious daughter is dating!? Wait you're the guy we were talking about before... You're the guy?

Y/N: I think so.

Fujio: Well, in that case. Hi, My name is Fujio, I am Hana's dad. I'd like to have a little chat with you boy.

Y/N: I... Very well.

(He gestured me to go sit at the dining table. It was about 6pm and the other part of the family were waving e goodbye from the livingroom)

Fujio: So, how do you kbow my daughter?

Y/N: From high-school.

Fujio: Ohh, you helped her out with swimming and etcetera.

Y/N: Y-yes.

Fujio: How long have you two been dating?

Y/N: I... Don't know actually.

Fujio: You don't know?

Y/N: I guess since we've been friends for so long... I can't tell you when.. But I can say how. We were in Totori,and heh, she tooke to a alleyway.

Fujio: Wait what?

Y/N: But, She seemed like she had something to tell me, I panicked then immediately told her I felt the same way. That I loved her... She said she did too but the real reason why she took me there was to tell me a bird pooped on my shoulder... I felt awkward but happy at the same time.

Fujio: Hm... Pfhehe... Sounds just like something she'd do. Well... She does talk about you... al lot. Makes jokes, laughs but... I can see why... You have permission to date my daughter. You better marry her or I'll kill you.

Y/N: I- uh, yes sir.

Fujio: Kidding, you can call me Fujio.

Y/N: Hm (I smiled.)

Fujio: But I still have another daughter so, just play along.

Y/N: Wha?

Fujio: DON'T YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY WITH MY DAUGHTER, YOU HEAR ME?

Y/N: Ah! Aye!

Fujio: GOOD, NOW GO SET THE TABLE!

Y/N: AYE!

(I rushed off to go set the table, as I ran I saw Kiri giving me a thumbs up with a warm smile, like he was welcoming me to their family. Heh... And in a way... I did feel welcome.)

Hana: He didn't go to hard on ya? Dad why did you have to go so harsh on him!?

(She marched to her dad while he folded his arms and mumbled. As she continued rambling he winked at me with a smirk then continued to play his little skit. Her dad was pretty cool, protective but thats what dad's are supposed to be. We ate dinner together and joked around, her sister sometimes would stare at me but, eh. What can ya do?)