Episode 14 - Tottori Part 2

Hana ran into the hotel, not long after I caught up with her. She waited for me at the counter. The employee stood there smiling at me as if to say, 'Nice kid you've got here.'

Y/N: H-... H-. Hana!

It was then I realized a guy was leaning up against the table talking to her. He was a little shorter than me but had a real confident smile.

???: Hey there, if you don't mind me asking. What's your name?

Hana: Uh...

I could sense that she felt uncomfortable. I stepped closer then placed my arm around her and gave him the fakest smile I could muster.

Y/N: Hey there, can I help you?

He looked up at me with an annoyed expression then returned the same grin I gave him.

???: Ah... You know, nevermind, I'm good. Later.

He walked off, shortly after Hana held my hand that was over her shoulders. When I looked at her, her face was blushing.

Hana: Thanks... Y/N...

I smiled, (sincerely this time) then kissed her forehead. I was sure my face was redder than hers's but I didn't mind it.

Y/N: Hey Uhm... Hi, can you tell us where our room is?

???#2: Oh, what's your name?

Y/N: Oh, Y/N.

???#2: Let me see...

She typed vigorously on her computer's keyboard then smiled back at me.

???#2: Oh, you're room 45, it's on the 5th floor.

Y/N: Thank you.

She smiled in response.

I and Hana headed to the elevator. Just before I pressed the button to summon the elevator she stopped abruptly.

Hana: Uh... Y/N... Could we... use the stairs instead?

Y/N: What do you mean? This is way easier.

Hana: Y-yeah but...

Y/N: Are you afraid of elevators?

Hana: N-no B-aka... I... Just... Dislike the fear of being in one.

Y/N: I... Uh... Look, you don't have to be afraid, I'll be in there with you.

Hana: Hm... You'll stay close?

Y/N: I'll stay close to you.

I pressed the button then watched as the numbers changed on the screen above us. Soon after the elevator arrived, I got in first then waited for Hana to come in as well. She stepped in nervously debating if she should've done this. I smiled at her, it seemed to have relieved her of her nerves.

Y/N: Alrighty, up we go.

I pressed the 5 on the board. We started ascending to the 5th floor.

Y/N: How're you feeling?

Hana: I... Alright Y/N...

Out of nowhere, the elevator started making concerning sounds.

Hana: Aaahhh!

She ran to me, holding my chest tightly.

Hana: We're gonna die and its all your fault, I love you, please don't die!

I held her, it felt like minutes until the elevator stopped. The doors opened, and we were at our destination.

Y/N: Quickly, before its too late!

We both ran out of the elevator bags in hand. We ran out of the death trap. Both of us breathing heavily.

Y/N: ...

Hana: ...

Shortly after, I heard Hana giggling.

Y/N: I swear if you're going to make fun of m-

She hugged me again, then kissed my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

Hana: Y-You scaredy-cat... Senpai...

Y/N: B...baka

I smiled then hugged her as well.