Who Is Better?

Lyla: Welcome back to Mobius' #1 live streaming show and broadcast, 'Lyla's'! Today we have a truth and a dare from tulip650156. And I just wanted to give out a special thanks to shadowladymoonXx and tulip650156 for giving me so much motivation and truths and dares to continue this series. Well, let's start with the truth. Nicole, take it away.

Nicole: "Shard, do you think you are better than Metal Sonic? Why or why not?"

Shard: Metal Sonic? He's weak compared to me. I'm stronger, faster, and more good looking than him. *grins*

Nicole: *thinks* Indeed you are.

Lyla: *reads Nicole's mine* Hehe heh, ship it!😏

Shard: Here's the dare. "Storm, I dare you to challenge Knuckles to an arm wrestle, but lose on purpose. I want you to make Knuckles look good."

Storm: I'm sorry, did you say LOOSE?

Wave: You would've lost anyway. *giggles*

Storm: *scoffs* No. I would've have won from that redhead in just a second.

Shadow and Espio: Agreed.

Sonic: But it says you have to lose, good thing Knuckles isn't here.

Lyla: I'm gonna kill him for being late.

Amy: There he is.

Knuckles: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I had to check on the Master Emerald.

Lyla: *tries to stay calm and not kill Knuckles*

Monkey Khan: Knuckles, there as a dare for Storm that he has to arm wrestle you and lo-

Sally: And see who wins. *eyes Monkey Khan*

Knuckles: Oh yeah, bring it on!

Knuckles and Storm: *put their hands together*

Vector: On 3. 1, 2, 3!

Knuckles and Storm: *start pushing their hands against each other*

Storm: *thinks* I can't believe I'm about to do this. *loosens his grip*

Knuckles: I WIN!

Storm: *sarcastically* Oh no, I lost.

Knuckles and Storm: *sit back down on the couch*

Julie: Good job Knuckles. *thinks* Even though it was a setup.

Lyla: This was fun! We'll see you guys in the next episode, bye!

Everyone except Shadow and Espio: Bye!