Longest Episode Ever! (So Far.)

Lyla: Hey guys! We're back on Mobius' #1 live streaming show, 'Lyla's'! Today we have three new guests for this game. Scourge, Rosy, and Fiona.

Rosy: Hi!

Fiona: Hello.

Sourge: Hey people.

Sonic: *thinks* I'm about to beat him up.😡

Lyla: TODAY WE HAVE THREE BATCHES OF TRUTHS AND DARES! WOOOOHOOOOO!🥳

Nicole: Really?

Knuckles: Who are they from?

Lyla: Two are from tulip650156 and one is from dizzy_9173.

Julie: Wow!

Lyla: Let's start with tulip650156's first batch. "Espio, why are you always so stubborn and serious?"

Espio: I AM NOT STUBBORN!

Fiona: Boi, you just demonstrated the thing you just denied.😑

Everyone: *laughs*

Amy: Good one.

Fiona: Thanks.

Espio: Just because I don't talk that much doesn't mean I'm stubborn.

Lyla: She never said the reason. Maybe she asked it because, well maybe that fact that YOU NEVER SAID 'BYE' TO THE VIEWERS!?

Shadow: Here we go again.

Lyla: *glares at Shadow*

Shadow: I take it back, I take it back!😨

Espio: I started saying 'bye' to them.

Lyla: Ugh, just finish answering the question.

Espio: I'm not stubborn, but serious? I mean, if you're saying that just because I don't talk a lot then that's because I don't really have anything to say. But that mostly describes Shadow. (A/N: Espio is serious in the comics so that's why I kept his personality the same in this book.)

Shadow: Watch it, horny.

Lyla: Okay, let's do the dare now. "Sally, before you give Monkey Khan his Atom Bat, I dare you to replace it with a copy of it and see how long he can be fooled." (A/N: It's already been two days, this episode was made two days after Monkey Khan gave his Atom Bat to her.)

Sally: Good thing he's not here.

Lyla: Well, go and quickly make a copy of it.

Sally: Hehehehe!😈

After a few minutes

Sally: I'm back.

Lyla: Great, Monkey Khan's here to.

Sally: Here's your bat.

Monkey Khan: Finally! *reaches for it then stops*

Sally:  What's wrong.

Monkey Khan: This isn't my bat.

Sally: How?

Monkey Khan: Whenever I touch it, it always glows. And it isn't, so that means that it's a fake.

Sally: UUUUUUGH! WHEN DO YOU EVER GET PRANKED? *gives him his real Atom Bat*

Monkey Khan: Let's just say that I know my bat too well.

Lyla: Here's tulip650156's next batch. "Blaze, which do you think is more powerful, the Chaos Emeralds or the Sol Emeralds?"