'Lyla's' Talk Show Episode 1: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

Lyla: Hello everyone! Welcome to another episode of 'Lyla's'!

Crowd: *cheers*
(There is always an audience sitting in the studio in most talk shows.)

Lyla: I'm your host, Lyla the Hedgehog and this is the first episode of my new series: "'Lyla's' Talk Show"!

Crowd: *claps*

(BTW, this is how my studio looks like on camera. But it's WAAAAY BIGGER on set!)

Lyla: And I want to say that this is the 32nd episode of my entire show!

Crowd: *cheers louder*

Lyla: Wow! This is amazing, I didn't even realize that until now.

Crowd: *laughs a little*

Lyla: Yeah! Now as you guys know, SEGA this year released the 2020 movie "Sonic The Hedgehog" with 'Paramount Pictures' and let me say, they did a great job with the new redesign of Sonic. Like, the first one looked WAAAAAY TOO realistic and a hot mess.

Crowd: *laughs*

Lyla: But the new Sonic looks way cooler and I'm glad that SEGA made him into the Sonic we know and love. We also know that the star of the movie is Sonic. So without further ado, please welcome, for tonight's show, Sonic the Hedgehog! *starts clapping*

Crowd: *cheers and claps*

*background door opens to reveal Sonic*
(This Sonic Version is from the MOVIE, NOT from the comics.)

Sonic: *waves at the camera and the crowd*

Crowd: *cheers and claps even more and louder*

Sonic and Lyla: *shake hands*

Lyla: Welcome, Sonic! *sits back down at her desk*

Sonic: Thank you! *sits on the couch next to Lyla's desk*

Lyla: Okay, so now that everyone has settled down, how are you, Sonic?

Sonic: I'm good, thank you for asking. I really like your studio, it's really homie.

Lyla: That means so much coming from you. First off, I would like to thank you for coming over to my show tonight. It's such an honor and a pleasure.

Sonic: Oh, it's nothing.

Lyla: So, you are the star of your first film, 'Sonic the Hedgehog'.

Sonic: Yes.

Lyla: What was it like, you know, acting on the set?

Sonic: I think it was really new for me. It was hard at first to get all my lines, but later on during the shooting of the film I started to get the hang of it.

Lyla: Must be nice.

Sonic: It was.

Lyla: And, many critics have said that your movie would've never been completed without the humor in it. What would you say to that?