❤ Neprezi - Courtroom Disagreements

Requested by Unofficial_Kiibo

" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"
A voice cut through the air as a Teal blood now stood called out in the very court she ran. There on the floor stood a pissed off Olive blood with her fangs bared towards the Teal blood. A member from the defendant's side, her coat sliding down her arm just a bit from what Terezi could smell. Terezi turned her body just a little to look towards the heaving Olive as the court began to empty.
" Terezi Pyrope. Who else would I be?"
" A BITCH!"
" Wow, that was immature."
Terezi rolled her eyes, only signaled by the faint rolling of her neck. The Olive let out a loud guttural growl as she started towards the Legislator. Terezi's grip on her cane tightened as she was suddenly brought off her feet and held up in the air by the pissed off Olive. She could smell the crisp mint on her breath and the rage in her eyes. The way it pulsed through her body making her swift and strong.
Terezi gripped her cane, turning it just a little in her palm, it suddenly jabbed into the Olive's abdomen. The dragon's small curved features hooking into the Olive's shirt for a moment before she was shoved backward from the sheer force of the movement. Her nails dug into the courts flooring as she raised her head up in a fiery pit of rage.
" You called my fur-iend a criminal!"
" Because he is. An Indigoblood illegally smuggling robotic wear meant solely for Violetbloods is a heinous act, and he is the one who got himself in this mess. Not my fault he committed a crime."
" It wasn't that bad of a thing to do! Oh no, he stole some robot parts, doesn't mean he's a super-duper, bad criminal like you made him out to be!"
Terezi groaned, a hand coming up to pinch the bridge of her nose before she looked towards the Olive once again. Meeting her sharp almost feline-like eyes as she stood up properly. She's a few inches taller than Terezi, but height doesn't intimidate the Teal.
" Why did you paint him in like a big criminal? He's a sweetheart!"
" Let me guess, you're his matesprit?"
" What!? Oh gog no, I'm his Mew-irail."
" Ah, makes more sense. Well, my apologies if my prosecution was a bit much for your tastes, but I won't apologize to you for your friend breaking the law. He's a highblood, and an adult, he should've known better."
" I'm not a miss, I'm Nepeta Leijon."
Terezi's ears pricked up after she had spoken so dismissively to the other. Turning her head she took a deep sniff of the air and then jabbed a finger into the chest of the other.
" Well, Miss Leijon, the case is over. So you should just go home to your lusus."
" You can't just dismiss me like that!"
Terezi yelped as she was picked up by the Olive, now slammed into the desk, Terezi's shock caused her to drop the cane as Nepeta loomed over her. Her hand around Terezi's neck as heavy labored breaths escaped her lips. Terezi's hand came up to hold the Olive's wrist as she noticed something spark in the other females' eyes. A pitch spark it seemed, as the Olive leaned down, her breath hot on the Teals neck.
" You're so lucky you're hot..."

She snarled and then slammed Terezi's head into the desk as she then let go of her neck. Nepeta stepping back and giving a low growl as she watched the Tealblood sat up.
" Oh? I am?"
Terezi laughed in an almost teasing manner as she looked towards the other female and cocked her head to the side.
" Yeah, you are. I still fucking hate you."
" Trust me kitty, you aren't the first."
" Do you wanna go somewhere?"
" Somewhere means a lot of things."
       Nepeta rolled her eyes from the others snarky comments, her ears lowering just a bit as a faint hiss left her lips.
 " I meant like a park or something."
" Going out with your Moirails prosecutor? Sounds a little sketchy to me.~"
            Terezi crossed her legs, a large grin upon her lips as she let her foot bounce just a little. Nepeta now stepped up and put her hands right at the other sides on the desk. Looking at the Tealblood with a bright hate-filled fire in her eyes.
" Oh Purrlease, I don't think you care that much for my mew-rails feelings."
" I thought you would from how angry you got."
 " Well, I'm feline a little pitch at the moment, so I'll ask again. Do you wanna go somewhere?"
         Terezi seemed to tilt her head, weighing the options before giving Nepeta a quick peck on the cheek. Lacing her arms around the Olive's neck she brought her close, the faint brisk feeling of her chalk scented breath brushing on Nepeta's cheek.
     " I think I'd like that, kitty cat.~"
           Terezi cooed, letting the Olive loop her arms around her waist and bring her off the desk. Setting her down on the ground she began to walk and gave a tiny smile to the teal. A hate-filled and bitter smile, shaking her head she then whispered to the other.
" Call me kitty cat again and I'll claw your eyes out."
" I'd be blind either way.~"
The prosecutor laughed and picked up her cane, sliding the two pieces back into place before starting to walk towards the exit. Motioning for Nepeta to follow after her, which the feline quickly did. Watching the large grin upon the females face for any trace of trickery in store as the two left the courtroom and entered the halls. Starting their fun journey to the park and perhaps something more.