Little a-Qing

They were walking in town and buying things when they saw her. The little girl that resembled the girl from the past, a-Qing. Xue Yang was the first to see her and he gasped, "Xingchen! Xingchen! Look, that little girl looks like a-Qing!" He said excitedly.
Xingchen turned around and his breath hitched, "Do you think...that it's her?"
"Let's go ask her," Xue Yang suggested before grabbing Xingchen's arm and dragging him over to the girl, she looked about 3 years old but her facial features were like a-Qing.
They got to her and Xue Yang tapped her shoulder, the girl turned around, "What?"
"We wanted to ask where your parents are, there doesn't seem to be anyone here with you dear," Xingchen said kindly, squatting down to her level with Xue Yang.
"That's because her parents are dead!" A boy around 9 called out. He walked over to girl and pulled on a strand of her hair, "Her parents died when she was young, so now she steals from my dad. She's a little brat!"
"Hey! Don't say that," Xue Yang said standing up.
"Young man, you should learn that being rude won't get you anywhere," Xingchen said softly.
"Tch, if anything it will leave you dead alone," Xue Yang said glaring at the boy. Xingchen hit his leg and shook his head.
"Don't scare him, it may be true but he's far too young. Young man, I suggest you leave to your parents," Xingchen said. The young boy, terrified at what Xue Yang said, nodded and ran away.
Xingchen turned to the girl who had tears in her eyes, "Are you alright dear?"
The girl shook her head, "He wite, Baba an Mama bye bye," she said, tears falling from her eyes.
"Oh honey," Xingchen pulled her in for a hug and the girl cried on his shoulder as Xue Yang watched fondly at the scene.
"I wan Baba an Mama," The girl said loudly, "Mama and Baba bye bye, meanie huwt them."
"Someone hurt them?" Xingchen said pulling away, "Do you know who it was?"
"No," the girl shook her head, "he was fwiend but he now meanie."
Xingchen looked up at Xue Yang, "It seems like her parents died because of a family friend." He turned back to the young girl who stopped crying and was rubbing her eyes.
"Honey, what's your name?" He asked softly.
"I don know."
"Alright," Xingchen nodded slowly, "can I call you a-Qing?"
The girl thought for a moment before nodding.
Xue Yang and Xingchen smiled, "Well then a-Qing would you like to come with us?" Xingchen said.
"Yes, pwease," the little girl said and lifted her arms. Taking this as a sign to carry her Xingchen picked her up and placed her on his hip.
"Ok then, let's go home a-Qing," he said before gently pinching her cheek and walking beside Xue Yang back to Cloud Recesses.

"Who is that?!" Wei Ying exclaimed when he saw a-Qing. He ran over to them and grabbed a-Qing who started whining, "Oh no! Don't cry it's alright."
A-Qing stopped whining after Xingchen patted her head, "It's alright," he said, "he's your cousin," the girl looked for a moment.
"Coshin?" A-Qing asked tilting her head sideways.
"Yes dear, he is your cousin. You can just call him brother Wei if you want though," Xingchen said taking her back in his arms where she hid her face in the crook of his neck.
"Why does she not like me?" Wei Ying said pouting, "Oh! I know, I can show her the bunnies!"
"I thought pets were prohibited in Cloud Recesses?" Xingchen said confused.
"They aren't inside so how can they be prohibited? Besides they're mine and Lan Zhan's," Wei Ying said walking away, "follow me."
Xingchen looked at Xue Yang who nodded and they both followed the man. They arrived at a little spot near the trees, where they saw the white bunnies.
A-Qing squealed she reached her hands out and made grabby hands at the rabbits. But Xingchen held her back, she turned around, "Down! Down, down, down!" She said.
Xingchen laughed and placed her on the floor where she ran to the small bunnies. "Be gentle a-Qing! Don't hurt yourself or the bunnies!" Xue Yang called out.
The girl slowed down and walked to the bunnies. She sat down beside one and began petting it, "Wook! Bunny!"
"Yes dear," Xingchen said smiling, he turned to Wei Ying, "Master Wei, is it alright if a-Qing comes here every once in a while? She seems to like the bunnies."
"Of course, she can come whenever she wants. And don't worry, if any of us are busy we can just have Sizhui look after her," Wei Ying said.
"Thank you Master Wei."
"No worries, where did you find her though?" Wei Ying asked.
"We found her at town and she said her parents died so we decided to take her in," Xue Yang responded.
"And I'm guessing you named her a-Qing after the a-Qing from the past?"
Xingchen and Xue Yang nodded, "Yes," they said in union.
Wei Ying nodded, "I thought so, well take care of her and if you need help with anything ask me or Lan Zhan. We both have experience in raising a kid," and with that he walked away leaving the couple and kid alone.
Xingchen turned to Xue Yang, "So, do you want to keep her?"
"What do you mean do I want to keep her? If I hadn't we wouldn't be here," Xue Yang said smiling.
     Xingchen's lips curved upwards, "Great, she is will be our daughter," he turned to the young girl and walked over. "A-Qing, how would you like if me and Xue Yang become your mommy and daddy?"
      "You Mama an he Baba?" A-Qing said tilting her head.
      "Yes, I can be Mama and he can be Baba. Do you want that?" Xingchen said.
      "Mmmm...yes!" The young girl said before throwing her arms around Xingchen. He hugged her back and grinned widely, he then felt another pair of arms wrap around him and saw Xue Yang.
     The two lovers smiled at each other. They finally made their promise come true, they were finally going to get married and start a family. All they could ever wanted right there, nothing could go wrong any time soon.