first day cap1

two weeks later

Killua P.O.V

Beep* Beep*

Beep* beep*

Beep* beep*

Beep* beep*

Gon! GET UP AND TURN THAT THING OFF! I yell at gon beep* beep* "GON!"i yell again......."if I have to get up I will throw you of the apartment building!" Beep*"AHHHHHHHH *smashes Alam* runs to the kitchen fills a bucket full of water walk back in dumps it on gon "ah! killua what was that for?! " Gon yells with a raspy voice "I tried to wake you up for school an-OH CRAP SCHOOL I FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THAT THANKS KILLUA!!" Gon yells before he throws his clothes off and runs to the bathroom so he didn't track water everywhere I should probably make him some breakfast so he has extra time I think to myself as I lay back down.

"Bye killua see you later have a good day and thanks!" Gon yells "you to bye!"I yell back as he walks out the door finally some peace and quiet ..........*sleeps*...............

Gons P.O.V

Go to school make friends come back home ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/\_.     
Hahaha I was literally about to leave it like that :'(

I can't wait to go to school and make new friends and meet new people I think as I walks in the building whoa there are alot of people.... anyways I need to go to the office to get my schedule as I walk around trying to find the office I bump in someone "oh I'm so sorry Miss"I say as I help them up "Um it's fine and I'm a boy" he says "oh I'm really sorry!!" I say as I bow "it's ok it happens all the time , are you the new kid?" He asks "yes I'm gon freecss "I says as I place my hand in front of him " I know but I'm kite nice to meet you" he says as he grabs my hand and shakes it "hey kite umm I'm a little lost can you tell me how I can get to the office?" I ask "of course I'll bring you there " kite says "thanks!"I respond and we talk a little on or way there.

"Ok here we are and good luck "kite says as he points at the door " thanks again kite I see you later "I say as he walks away .....in the crowd of people.

I open the door and walk in "take a seat!" A lady with pink hair yells"yes ma'am"I say a bit caught off guard as I sit down gon freecss right?!"she asks "yes ma'am" I say as she throws a pack of paper at me "I hate how you have to call me ma'am,.. Well my name is Machi Komacine but you can and have to call me ma'am or miss ok?!" She yells  "ok" I say and she gives me a death glare "yes ma'am!"I quickly fix my mistake "hehe good " she says as she leans back and puts her feet on her desk "Miss what are these papers?"I ask she sit up straight and points at the papers  telling me what each one is for "ok last is your schedule" she says and leans back in her chair "ok now, Get out!" She yells and I leave obeying her orders

ok so my home room teacher is Mr T ok thats cool first period is Miss Fioa second period Miss Fahey third. Is Mr T again fourth period is GYM AND THEN I HAVE LUNCH and then I have Miss squire and then cell why do I have so many teachers ...... Why can't one teacher just teach me all the subjects?

I walk to my homeroom class and introduce myself everyone welcomed me and I sat down

Later on

I like all my teachers so far, They are all really nice. let's see who do I have next, hmm Fiss Fahey.

I make it to my class and introduced myself to everybody then sat down.  A few minutes later someone kicks my chair I turn around to see who did it and I see a boy with brown hair and gray eyes.

{Shout outs to @killugonhunter for letting me borrow one of her characters 'Noah'. He's a great guy you're going to love him go read her story called forever together it's really Good and go follow her too while you're at it} DANK YOU MAN❤️

"Hey cutie"He says with a smirk I feel like I should ignore him but that would be rude so I just give him a small wave "hehe, so your name is Gon?" He asks "yes" I say in response"my name is Noah  -DING - it's time for my next class "Well nice meeting you Noah" I say as I collect all my things.

When I'm done i toss my bag over my back to leave, noah grabs my arm and pulls me to him "do you wanna hangout later?"noah asks "well I just meet you and- I try to tell him but he interrupts "what's wrong?~"he whispers in my ear "LET ME GO!"I yell trying to pull away "BOYS GO TO YOUR NEXT CLASS YOU DON'T HAVE A BREAK YET!" the teacher yells at us "yes ma'am!" we both says as we walk out I look at my map and start looking so next I have Mr T. As I start to walk off I feel someone grab my arm, they pull me through the crowd of people. The person makes it to a door and yanks me inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS!" I yell as I turn around to see who dragged me here, NOAH!? Oh no

"what a bitch not letting us talk, oh well we can continue here "Noah says"No I have to go to class I'm already going to be late"I say as I grab the door handle he pulls me back pinning  me to the bathroom wall "aww your shy? It's ok don't be "he whispers in my ear he then move's his hand up my shirt as he trys to kiss me.

i move my face away from his and he then go's to my neck.

He started to lightly kiss and suck my neck leave light pink marks 
His hand was roaming my chest weird and uncomfortable. I get feed up and snap "NOAH STOP IT  LET ME GO! I yell and try to yank my self away, he slams me against the wall then looks in my eyes glaring."o-ok you wanted to hang out later I can give you my number  just please stop" I says with tears in my eyes "ok cool what is it?" He asks as he lets me go. But made sure to hold my wrist, he pulls his phone out"ok what is it?" He asks "239009"I says nervously he then tightens his grip on my arm and asks again so I then tell him the right one he then calls it

beep beep bee-"ok good boy and one more thing don't tell any what happened ok?"noah says as he smiles he then grabs my face and and smashes his lips on mine and then he walks out

...what the fu- heck just happened

I walk up to the sink and look in the mirror to see hickeys on my neck a new sight..I think before leaving for my next class