Gifts cap2

Kurapika's P.O.V

I GET up early to get ready for work, that and waking leorio up. We both eat then leave, after I ofc leave the boys a note with 20 bucks, just in case we didn't come home at the right time so they could buy something to eat. Work was boring I rather be home watching the boys I love spending time with them they are the best kids ever, someone could try to say I'm wrong but that would be the last opinion they have.

😉

When it's time for me to go I say goodbye to leorio and head home I take the car today because I planned on getting grocery.

Anyways he can get a taxi. I walk in the house happy to see my boys i missed them so much when I open the door I walk in and place my stuff down

... Do.... do I hear what I think I hear?! I walk up to killua's door ........

Gon P.O.V

-school is over -

The last bell rings and everyone leaves. There is a small store next to the school that I haven't been to. I cross the road to go check it out.

I think I'm going to get pika killua and leorio something

Pika. Ice cream
Killua. Chocolate
Leorio. a mug with a happy tie on it
Gon aka me. A hoodie to hid the hickey

And then I walk home

"Hey killuaa I'm home!"I yell as I walk in side I place my bookbag down and walk into the kitchen "oh hey Kurapika! your home really early"I say a little confused " yeah the first week I'll be coming home early maybe a bit longer" pika says "oh well here I got you something!" I tell him and hand him his gift "Thanks gon you didn't have to "no it's fine and your welcome" I says smiling "so how was school?" Pika asks "oh it was fun I made some new friends and all my teachers are nice and I me- um nevermind"I says "oh well that's good I like you hoodie where did you get it?" pika says "oh ummmm I uuuuh I ju- I um just bought it it looked nice do you know where killua is?" I ask pika "I think he is in his room he has been sleeping since I got here " pika says "oh wow he's so lazy, I'm go check on him " I say as I walk out .

Heyyyyy my people new chapter bskcbdjxi enjoy ha ha ......ha

Killua P.O.V

Hey killua!"I hear gon says as he walks in the room. crap! I don't have pants on "oh umm hey gon h-how was school?" I ask hopping he wouldn't find out "oh it was good I made so- umm something at school today and I think it was cool" gons says nervously " that's cool "I say slowly pulling my pants up "hey killua are you ok? " gon asks me "yeah I'm fine I just feel a little tired" I say fast "oh I got you something let me go get it!"gon says and runs out oh thank good I pull my pants up and hide my magazine and pictures and lotion and throw away the trash "here!"gon says scaring me " *gasp* gon you angel I love you " I says grabbing the chocolate robots from him "hehe I do to well I'm really tired I'ma go take a nap bye"gon says as he walks out I need a lock on my door if that was someone else I would have been caught .

Knock* knock* "come in!"I say looking up from my phone "Can we talk?" Pika asks oh no did he fine out when he got home I was in the middle of.......and I had to act like I was sleeping "yea what's up? " I as a bit nervous "well it's about gon.