chapter 8

"Good morning honey,,,," Dominique still lying on her bed when Matthew is trying to wake her up.

He gave a kiss on the forehead while tickling her, just to get her up. "Honey your going to be late in your work today, and i have already  prepared  a breakfast for you honey. " he said, and his two both hands are on his hips. Waiting  to open her eyes on him.

"My stupid honey is really sleepy?  Where did she go last night? She go for a date? Then who is with her?"He asked to himself again.

Everytime, when his honey is going home at late, he think,she had a date and finding a new honey better than him.

Dominique move as if she really wanted to sleep more,but hearing the voice of Matthew. She finally opened her eyes in smiled at him. "Good morning too honey. "

Matthew eyes grew  wide after he heard from Dominique mouth, calling him honey it is the best things that had ever happened at that day.,not just today but almost everyday.
"Oh,  honey, i love hearing when you called me honey too. " he came near close and huged her tightly.

"Of course, your my one and only honey, my forever honey." she pouted when she remember the last time, they we're going to the market.

They buy some food and stuff to their house, when she tried to call him his name. Eventhough, he heard,but Matthew never answer her,that's why she called him "Honey" after that, he never call his name again,dahil hindi ito makikinig,kahit magkatabi pa kayo.

Mabilis itong lumingon sa kanya at ngumiti. "Yes honey? " Matthew knows what he likes and what he doesn't like.

"Honey i don't like to go to school today. " he played her hair, their both lying on the bed now.

"Why?"Nagulat siya sa sinabi nito.
" You must have to go to school today! No one will take care of you here. " nagtataka siya sa ugali nito,habang lumalaki ito ay marami na rin ang nagbago dito.

He pouted and crossing his arms into his chest. "I can take care of myself honey, and honey, my school is so boring. My teacher is boring too! I feel asleep in my chair." He stared at Dominique.
"Honey, i want to transfer in a new school." hugging her, his head is on Dominique under arm.

"Then what school do you want to attend? " She heaved a sight, how many times Matthew asking for her to transfer his school. But she doesn't know what's on his purpose.

Sa bilis ni Matthew ay kinuha nito ang magazine at ipinakita kay Dominique. He tap the one of the most highly recommended school for a genuis student.
"Honey, i want to enter in this school. "

She thought, her son is a genius, dahil ang dami nitong alam. He act like a strong  man, nagiging isip bata lang ito kapag naglalamabing sa kanya.

"Seriously Matthew, but your still six years old, still a kid honey. "

"I'm a not a kid anymore, i am big now honey.  Keep that into your mind,i can protect you whatever it cost. " he seriously said like that.

She mouthed,never expecting from him. " Fine!  But not now okay!  Because i've been very busy this month. After finishing my deal with  the new investor, then  will go together to transfer you here. " tapping again the school he wants to enter, she made a promise now,kaya kailangan niya itong tuparin.

"Really honey?" nanlaki ang mga mata nito sa narinig.

"But----" the she paused.

He's eye brows raised while still gazing at her. "Oh,, my stupid honey had a condition again. " he whispered.