Part 1

It was early morning around 2:30 am. You laid in bed awake. You'd formed a habit of waking up too early to stare at the stars for a bit before going back to sleep. It was the only time where you felt calm now, because Wakatoshi has been ruining you life and only this early in the morning could you be free of him.

You've been dating Wakatoshi for a few months now. At first he was somewhat sweet, he wasn't too romantic but he wasn't neglectful either. He would remember when you were going on dates he could spoil you slightly and you were happy. However as the months passed he became more and more absent. You tried to leave him but it didn't work he'd guilt you into believing you were the bad guy and that you were abusing him. Of course you hated being called an abuser and out of fear of the rumors he could start about you, you decided to stay but since then he's gotten significantly worse. He's the sole reason you dread going to school and also the only reason you still go in the first place. A week after you tried to break up with him you finally started being Intimate with him. Thinking he's forgot about it and moved on.

You were wrong, so so wrong. He recorded you in the act and would threaten to post it online if you tried to switch schools. When he told you this right after you both had finished what should've been a passionate and loving act turned into emotional and actual blackmail for you to stay with him you made up an excuse as for you needing to be home. And once you were in the safety of your room you cried, no you balled and then eventually drifted to sleep.

You woke up the next day and got ready for school just to end up seeing him surrounded by a small group of girls he always had around him. You usually wouldn't care but that day he was being a little to social with them and it raised your suspicions. During lunch you talked to him about and he brushed it off telling you that you were simply overreacting and then said something to you about giving you a reason to feel insecure but he mumbled it so you didn't understand what he meant then. After school he told you to wait at his house in his room and gave you his spare key. You were surprised at first but you did as he told you to and you sat on his bed waiting patiently.

Wakatoshi was unusually late he would've been here by now 'maybe he got caught up' you reassured yourself and then you heard your phone ping. It was a message from Wakatoshi. 'Go hide in my closet. NOW and don't come out until I say to.' You were weirded out and confused but you didn't want to get him upset because he had you recorded having sex with him and you just couldn't let that get spread around, a
nd so you waited in there and you could hear steps getting closer to his room. And you saw him come inside... with another girl. Your heart sank you were in total shock. 'What is he-' you thought to yourself before you were stopped in your train of thought because they were undressing in front of you. You felt tears form and fall down your face and you started in horror.

You sat in his closet watching through the small cracks in his closet door the entire time tears flowing down your face your mouth covered to not make any noise. You saw him touching her caressing her loving her in a way he never did to you. You saw him treat her well and you sat there in shock, tears pouring out.

Once they had finished he escorted her out and came back in to his room and walked over to his closet were you sat tears still running. He opened the door and spoke to you

"Now do you understand? I could have any girl I want a girl with a prettier face and better body than you. So be grateful I waste my time with you."

You looked up to him your eyes still watery. You were at a lost for words. That day everything changed for the worst since then he set rules for you and you had to follow them. Wakatoshi was using fear tactics and gaslighting to keep you to himself and it was working.

Now here you were in bed early in the morning.  Staring at the stars because this was now the only comfort you had. You were getting sleepy again so you got back on your side facing away from your window and started drifting back to sleep.

To be continued <3