Season 2 (6)

Natsuki sighs as he saw they were saved, Isamu takes a breath of relief.
N: I told you.
I: You still broke the rules, you're not supposed to try and kill them.
N: Well they didn't die so I didn't break any rules.
She glares at him, he speaks into his mic.
N: Attention fellow torture victims, Makie has been saved from the rescue team...
GK: Yes! At least he's ok, and now I know they are doing great!
N: But you guys are still trapped here and the torturing will now get worse as the more of you guys get saved....
Haya was panting and laughing like a maniac as she gets shocked again.
N: So you guys better hope you're saved next.
Chieko takes a breath of relief.
C: Thank god, I'm glad Makie is safe.
Haya was rocking her head back and forth whenever the shocking starts. She would sing a little jingle but would scream every time the shock came on.
H: Where even am I...?
She looked around the room dizzy and everything was blurry and hard to see.
H: Oh no it's Natsuki!
She kicked the air but there was nothing there. She looks down at the ground and saw a pile of blood.
H: I killed him! Guys we are saved!!
She laughs crazily but then a shock comes and she screams. Chieko froze once she heard a noise.
C: w-Whats tha-
A rock comes flying right to her head knocking her down, her head was hanging low since she couldn't fall all the way down because of the neck chain.
C: uhhhhh....uhhhh....aaahh...
N: Oh right, I forgot to tell you your torture. Don't think you had it easy since you're the main bait. Every time one of your friends gets rescued I'll send a rock to your head. You'll be the last one to be saved so you might die before they could even reach you. Especially knowing how weak your body is, hopefully you'll gain some strength.
He laughs creepily and Chieko passes out.
I: Who were you talking to?
N: None of your business.
He says putting the mic away and looking at the others.
Genkei looked around but didn't see anything interesting.
GK: What even is my torture? Well I guess I'll figure it out once they get here.
Yudai sliced the last creature in half.
Y: Thats the last of them.
B: Here you two.
He gives Rosaline and Makie an extra sword.
DJ: YOU GIVE IT TO THEM NOW??!!
B: Chill I just realized I had extras.
DJ: Firsts you take my clothes and now you do things at the wrong time??!!
B: We should keep going forward,
He looks up at the clock ignoring Daijirou.
B: Doesn't look like we have a lot of time.
He walks past Daijirou
DJ: -0-
They all walk through the maze.
TK: Oh now that I think about it.
MK: Hm?
TK: We never got to know what happened to Chieko and Isamu.
Y: Oh right! He only mentioned Genkei, Makie, and Haya right?
DJ: They said they were kept towards the end of the maze. So we have to hurry cause who knows what he's doing to them.
MK: From what he told me I thought I was gonna be the last one to be saved.
TK: What all did he tell you?
MK: He showed me a map of the maze and it looked pretty confusing. There were three big white rooms where we were being kept and a giant castle after the last room. I'm guessing that's where he's keeping Chieko and Isamu.
R: Just out of curiosity, what type of torturing did he do?
MK: I don't know.
B: He does torturing his own way, everybody is different so it's based on fears. Makie might have a fear of explosions so that could be his way of torturing him.
Y: He tortured based on your biggest fear?
B: I guess so, but why is your fear explosions?
MK: Well... it's kinda family stuff and it's private... but since my family is dead I guess I can spill.
He sighs
MK: When I was younger me and my grandma would visit some old mine shafts where he used to work at...
*FLASHBACK*
MG: (grandpa) alright this is where we found lots of silver! There were so many silver rocks I felt rich! Haha!
MK: Silver rocks??!!
MG: Right! I would keep several hidden in a special spot where I had to mine.
They walked to a mine cart, his grandpa reached inside and pulled out a silver rock.
MK: COOL!!
MG: Heheheh, that's exactly how I was. I've kept these hidden and though about selling them to get some money! I could really use some.
MK: Woah...
He admired the silver rock.
MG: I'll be over here looking for more, don't get in trouble ok?
MK: Yes!!
*MK: of course I was a curious little one and I fell down through a hole, luckily once I landed I wasn't hurt and had to call for my grandpa. He came and saved me but...*
MK: AAAAAAHHHHH!!
His grandpa looked behind him and saw some lava falling down. He quickly started climbing up the wall with Makie on his back. But he was too weak to carry him. He didn't know what to do.
MG: Makie, I'm going to throw you up there. I want you to hit the button up there and run to the exit as fast as you can ok??
MK: Ok...
His grandpa tossed him up and Makie grabbed a hold of the railing pulling himself up.
MG: GOOD JOB!! HIT THE BUTTON!!
Makie saw the button but realized what it was for.
MK: GRANDPA! YOU TOLD ME NOT TO PUSH THIS!!
MG: YOU HAVE TO MAKIE! ITS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO GET OUT SAFELY!!
Makie started to cry, he pushed the button that said "mine explosions" and ran off. He cries while running towards the exit and the mineshaft blowing up right behind him. He jumped out and the explosion pushed him further, he looked back at the exploded old mineshaft that just killed his grandpa.
MK: NOOOO!!!!
His parents ran up to him hugging him and making sure he was ok. He bawls while hugging them and watching the flames.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
MK: Ever since then I never wanted to see another explosion ever again... it always remind me of that situation.
R: Awww...
She hugs him.
DJ: Dang I'm sorry to hear that.
Y: Yeah.
TK: It'll be fine.
He rubbed his back.
B: I'll admit I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Makie smiles and chuckles.
Yudai gasped while looking up at the time.
Y: We just waisted a lot of time guys...
The clock showed 6 hours left.
R: How could four hours go by so quickly?
B: we have to keep going.
They all nod and kept walking forward. They kept going down different paths but it lead them back where they were.
DJ: WE AREN'T EVEN GOING ANYWHERE!!!
TK: And that waisted 30 minutes.
They all groan and sighs.
MK: You guys aren't going on the right path
E: Huh?
MK: You guys kept taking lefts, it's left right then left.
E: ...
B: YOU KNEW WHERE WE HAD TO GO THE WHOLE TIME??!!
MK: Uh yeah...
Bruce grabbed Makie's collar.
B: AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ANY OF US??!!
DJ: Getting a taste of your own medicine.
Bruce glares at him.
Y: So wait you know where to go??
MK: I only remember the ways of how to get to the last two rooms, everything else I didn't understand.
R: And HOW do you know this??
MK: Because Natsuki forgot he left the map open in my room so I was bored and tried memorizing the ways to the other rooms.
E: YESSS!!!
TK: YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER-
They all froze once they heard a bark.
Y: Thats wasn't a creature....
B: it wasn't that wolf either...
They heard even more barks, they turn around and saw a huge pack of wolves.
MK: FOLLOW ME!!
They all run away while following Makie. The pack chases after them.
MK: IF I REMEMBER IT CAREFULLY!! I AM PRETTY SURE MY ROOM WAS CLOSER TO GENKEI'S!! BUT ONCE WE SAVE HIM WE NEED TO GET RID OF THESE WOLVES FIRST!
Isamu was walking around the room, she peeled at his camera once she heard him laughing quietly.
I: Are you doing something wrong?
N: Not at all, what makes you think that?
I: You're laughing quietly and wanted me to stop watching the screen.
N: I told you I'm a fair guy, so I won't do nothing wrong.
I: It's kinda hard to trust you, especially after what you've done to me and my friends.
N: I don't recall... what did I do?
I: Don't act dumb. You killed all of our families.
N: Oh right! That wasn't really my plan I just wanted to do it!
He laughs.
N: But I did it to show you what it's like to have no family, You guys are lucky you have each other.
He looks away and back at the cameras. Isamu glares at him before looking the other way.
*MEANWHILE THE OTHERS*
They were still running. Rosaline was getting tired but Takeshi carries her.
Y: Makie try going underground!
MK: Why??
Y: You digging is faster than us running! Just check and see that we are going the right way!
MK: I know exactly where I'm going I jus told you!
The wolves started getting faster. A wolf grabbed a hold of Bruce dragging him backwards.
B: AH!
Y: NO!
B: It's fine! Go on without me!
Wolves started eating him and tearing him apart. They still continue running.
MK: HE IS DEAD!!
R: He can regenerate it's fine!
Daijirou had an idea and aims at the top of the wall. He shoots the arrows at the wall going down so they could climb up.
DJ: Come on!
They all climb up after him quickly. The wolves started barking at them from the bottom of the maze wall.
R: Now we can't get down.
MK: We can try to walk across the walls.
Y: That puts us at risk for those creatures.
He points up.
MK: Then what else do we got?
They all sit there and think.
N: Hmmmm
He looked behind him towards Isamu who wasn't paying attention. He smirks evilly and hits a button. Genkei sighs as he's been waiting for a while.
GK: I'm hungry... tired... and I can't even move...😣😫
He hears a loud beep that woke him up.
GK: What was that??
Some slots open up on the walls. Then he hears a loud bang. A few second later, water comes out of the slots and the room starts filling up with water. He gasped terrified.
GK: NO NO PLEASE DON'T DROWN ME!!! DROWNING IS MY BIGGEST FEAR PLEASE!!!
Isamu heard his cries and runs towards the computer. She gasped once she saw Genkei.
I: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!
N: They are close to him he'll be fine.
I:HE IS OBVIOUSLY SCARED TO DROWN SO YOU ARE GONNA KILL HIM THAT WAY??!!!
N: Don't. Yell. At. Me. I GIVE YOU ORDERS!
I: THIS WAS NOT A PART OF THE DEAL!
N: DAMN OUR DEAL!
He shouts in her face. She kicks him in his jaw and jumps back.
N: ...
He felt his jaw and spits out one of his big teeth. He looked at Isamu pissed.
N: This deal ain't worth it. NEITHER ARE YOU!
He runs towards her but she jumps over him and onto his head like Mario.
I: YOU SHOULDN'T BE GETTING MAD AT ME BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO GO BEHIND MY BACK!
N: I AM A VILLAIN, YOU ARE THE IDIOT WHO DECIDED TO SIDE WITH ME!!
He tried grabbing her but she was too fast. She grabbed the rope from earlier and runs on the walls to tie the rope around his neck. He holds onto the rope trying to loosen it up but she holds it tightly while standing on his back.
I: Well this is how our deal is gonna work now! I'm in charge so you take orders from me!
N: Or else what-
She tightens the rope and he shouts.
I: Or else I'll hang you inside your own palace.
He groans and whistles with his fingers. She heard some loud rumbling noises and a wolf comes through the entrance.
I: Huh???
The wolf comes in and runs towards her, she hides underneath Natsuki and the wolf accidentally bites his face. That gave her time to run away before she was caught.
N: YOU IDIOT!
He kicked the wolf into the wall creating a hole.
N: GO FIND HER AROUND THE PALACE!
The wolf whimpers and runs away.