Season 3 Episode 8

The three of them make it to the car.

C: MIZUKI!

She wasn't in the car, all there was was blood splatters.

C: HUH??! WHERE IS SHE??!!

They all looked around for her. Kariah gasps.

K: WATCH OUT!

He pulled them both back and a creature crawls past them very quickly.

?: OI!

They looked over at Prof who was bleeding from his arm.

H: PROF??!

They all run up to him.

P: You guys gotta help me-

C: Wait! Where is Yudai and Mizuki??!

P: I'll tell you later!

He pushed them out the way before the creature ran them over. He coughs as he tries getting up, Kariah and Chieko helped him up.

P: We need to defeat that thing before it tries to get into people's homes and kidnaps them.

H: Can you first explain how in the hell you got here??!

P: I WILL EXPLAIN IT LATER DAMNIT!

The creature comes at them again, Chieko forms a huge bubble around them protecting them. The creature tries breaking through.

K: We could help if only we had our weapons!

P: Damnit!

He moves back once the creature tries hitting him but the bubble protected him.

P: We can't lead it back to the house. I'm pretty sure this bubble isn't gonna hold us for long either...

C: What now??

He looks around trying to figure out a plan.

P: I... I don't know...

They all looked at each other worried for what might happen to them. The creature breaks a hole into the bubble and they all jump back away from it.

C: BUT WHERE IS MIZUKI AND YUDAI??!

P: Mizuki...

*FLASHBACK*
Mizuki and Yudai wait inside the car.

Y: Why didn't you send me instead of Genkei??!

MZ: Because. She shows no interest in you. Besides if Genkei isn't in her sight she'll ignore you and Takeshi and try to find Genkei. Which will be a disaster to this town.

She says looking out the window.

MZ: Trust me, it's good that you're here. Cause I'm pretty sure my asshole daughter of mines isn't the only villain here...

Y: LOOKOUT!

She gasps as the creature breaks through the glass. She covered her face to not get cut, the creature screeches and stabs her right in her stomach.

Y: MIZUKI!!

He quickly gets out of the car, Mizuki was holding the creatures arm as it tries to put its arm right through her. Yudai tries punching it and kicking it but nothing worked.

Y: DAMNIT!

He steps back and uses his power to cut it, it screeches out loud from the cut and looks over at Yudai. It pulls its arm out of Mizuki and she pants. The creature runs right towards to eat Yudai and he steps back defenseless. Prof jumps in and stops the creature by making it bite his arm, he scowls from the stinging pain of the bite.