OVA 2

N: This is your new family Rosie.
She looked at everyone, Akai and Sou waved to her, Raiden hugs Rina while waving shyly, Yuna also waved to her and she waved back.
N: You are the third oldest, Akai is the oldest and Sou is the second oldest. Raiden is a year younger and Rina is a year younger than him. I expect you all to get along well.
She nods.
Y: It's so great to see you Rosie!
She walks up to her and hugs her, Rosaline was taken back but hugs back.
R: It's great to see you too.
She smiled politely.
N: Alright now, kids show her to her room.
They all nod and take Rosaline up the stairs.
Meanwhile in her room:
AK: How old are you Rosaline?
R: I'm 8...
AK: Oh, I'm 16 at the moment.
S: I'm 14.
AK: Do you go to school?
R: I used to... but now I live here and I don't go to school anymore...
RD: School is scary here, kids will take your things and try to beat you up. But we stronger so we can fight them!
R: fight..?
S: Yeah, there are a ton of battles in our schools. Where you come from it don't work like that
R: Do you wear uniforms..?
E: Nope.
R: Woah..
RN: New daddy is scary...
R: Hm?
AK: She's not used to meeting guys who are bigger than our mother.
R: Oh.
RD: I hope you feel safe here, if anything we are here to protect you.
They all nod and Rosaline smiles.
*several months later*
Rosaline comes back from school with a bruise on her face and a black eye.
Y: Hey Rosie how was school?
She just sighs.
R: Where's dad?
Y: Oh he's in his room, did you get hurt?
R: I'm fine...
She walks past Yuna who had a worried look and a pregnant body. Rosaline walks to Natsuki's room but she saw Rina outside hugging her knees.
R: Whats wrong?
R: Daddy is yelling at Raiden...
She sniffles. Raiden comes out of the door angrily and runs to his room.
N: LEARN FROM YOUR ACTIONS SON!
RD: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!
He slams his bedroom door. Rina ran off towards his room and Natsuki sighs.
R: Dad...
He looked over at her.
N: What?
R: Can I talk with you?
N: Yeah come on.
They both sit at separate chairs in front of each other.
N: You got beat up at school again huh?
She nods slowly.
N: I told you the training will help. If you train more you don't have to worry about coming back with bruises.
R: I don't like the school... school is scary and I like the other school better.
N: You know we live in a farther place now so you can't go back.
She tries to not cry in front of him.
N: You're only saying that because you are weak.
She gasped silently and tears started falling from her eyes. She tries wiping them but new tears start falling.
N: See you can't even handle a little insult.
R: I wanna go home... I wanna go back to my old school! I WANT MOM!!
She says while bawling, he gasped shocked.
N: You haven't even met her-
R: BUT SHE IS PROBABLY NICER THAN YOU!
He was taken back by that.
R: I DONT LIKE IT HERE!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!
N: FINE!
He yells and stands up making her jump. He walks up to her and pulled her by her hair making her whine.
N: IF YOU WANT YOUR MOM SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU JOIN HER?!!!
He holds her head up and punched her several times in the face, she kept on screaming "stop it dad, that hurts!" Luckily Yuna came in.
Y: NATSUKI STOP!!!
She runs towards him and tried pulling him away but he pushed her back in the stomach. She groans, Sou and Akai run in to stop Natsuki and save Rosaline.
N: YOU DAMN KIDS MOVE-
Rosaline was now bawling with her nose and lip bleeding, she runs out of the room and into her bedroom locking the door. He was going to follow her but-
Y: STOP! DON'T YOU DARE PUT ANOTHER FINGER ON THAT CHILD!!!
He looked over at her with angry eyes.
N: AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY KID-
Y: ABUSING HER FOR ASKING WHAT SHE WANTS ISN'T WHAT A FATHER WOULD DO!! TRUST ME I HAD RAISED FOUR OF THEM NOW AND SOON IT WILL BE ONE MORE!!! I KNOW I DIDN'T LET AN ABUSIVE FATHER BECOME THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN!!
The room was silent.
Y: Rosaline has lived a hard life.... she lost her mother and now depends on you. As I'm trying my best to act like a good parent for her I want you to do the same.
She walks out along with Sou and Akai. He sits down on his chair and throws everything off.
*6 years later*
Rosaline hasn't talked nor made eye contact with Natsuki, she only talked to her siblings and sometimes let Yuna talked to her. Her little sisters were born so she skipped school to help Yuna. Meanwhile Natsuki has grown powerful and very different.
Y: Natsuki.
N: What.
Y: You know today is something you should think about.
N: Whys that?
She sighs.
Y: You really don't know?
N: Just tell me!
He yells at her.
Y: It's been six years after what you did to her, you guys need to make up now.
N: What so today I have to makeup with my daughter who doesn't think I'm a good father?? What kind of bullshit is that??!! She needs to apologize to me-
Y: Ugh you're acting like a child! After what you did to her I would say the same thing! But that's not the point. It's her birthday today, I asked if she wanted a birthday party she said no and locked herself in her room. Her sibling all got her gifts already, and me. So it's your turn.
N: Get out I'll think about it.
She leaves the room. Natsuki thinks back to what Rosaline said.
"R: I wanna go home... I wanna go back to my old school! I WANT MOM!!"
N: So it's either... death... or I send her home by herself.
He thinks and looks at his computer.
N: Even better.
*MEANWHILE*
Rosaline was laying on her bed staring at the presents her siblings and Yuna got her. She sighs and covers her head with the pillow. There was a knock at her door and she doesn't say anything. The person unlocks the door and enters.
N: Hey Rosie...
She ignored him and didn't move.
N: Can we talk?
She looks over at him and saw he had a small gift in his hands. She looked up at him and he had a sincere look.
...
N: First I wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting a few years ago... I know you aren't over it and that I was your only parent that you trusted, you have every right to not trust me anymore.
He sighs
N: I also realize that you're a lot older now, closer to starting a new life on your own. So I wanted to give you something that you don't want, but something you need.
He puts the bag next to her and she opens it. It was a picture frame, she gasped once she turned it around.
R: Mom...
It had a picture of her and her mom when Rosaline was first born.
N: That day had to be the most happiest day of my life.
He smiled to her softly.
N: Sadly, it ended in a tragedy and she died the day after you were born. So I put my heart and soul into raising you into who you are now, of course I've made my mistakes but I want to learn from them. So I'm giving you the choice of where you would like to live.
She looked ups at him.
R: Huh?
N: You can either go back home, but I'm not there. Or you can stay here with us and I'll promise to treat you better.
She hesitates before answering.
R: Can I at least have someone come with me?
N: I've made plans for that. So are you wanting to go back home?
She nods her head quickly.
N: Alright. Happy birthday Rosie.
A tear rolls down her eye and she hugs him tightly.
R: Thank you dad....
*a week later*
Rosaline was called into Natsuki's room.
N: I'd like you to meet who's coming with you back home.
A blonde boy walks out from behind him with a smile.
N: This is Bruce, he will act like a real boy but I made sure he knows that he needs to protect you. He's the same age as you and, trust me he'll be there to help you with anything.
She looked at Bruce and he waved to her.
B: Hi Rosaline, I'll make sure to keep my word when saying I'll protect you from anything.
She looks back at Natsuki.
N: I'll be sending you back today, are you ready?
Bruce holds out his hand to her. She takes a deep breath before taking his hand.
*2 months later*
Rosaline came back from school after meeting with the others. Bruce walks into the house tired.
B: Do you know those kids?
She shakes her head no.
B: Oh, I thought you would. Maybe Natsuki knows.
R: Yeah... maybe...
She plays with her fingers, Bruce noticed it.
B: Whats wrong?
R: Well.... it's just.... you acted a little different today...
B: I know I know, but it's private.
R: Private?
B: Yeah I can't tell you.
R: Why not?
He sighs and looks up at the ceiling while walking.
B: Because then I'll get in trouble.
R: Does my dad have something to do with it?
B: Uh........
B: Kinda..?
R: Well what is it?
He groans. He looks around before whispering to her.
B: I was told to kill you in 30 days...
She widens her eyes shocked.
B: shhhbdhdbdhdb
B: I just thought of a plan.
R: Who wants me dead??
B: Natsuki, I don't know why he asked so suddenly but I was told to do that.
She starts panting nervously.
B: But I was order and swore to always keep you safe right?
She nods slowly.
B: So I'm not going to, but we have to make it seem like I am going to.
R: ok...
B: All I have to do is act like a bully towards the others and act like the bad guy, he's given me guns but I've got fake bullets for if I need to use them.
R: But what will happen when those 30 days are up?
B: When the dance comes I have to shoot you in front of everyone, but my gun won't have any bullets. And if those kids are smart enough they should "save you" before I pull out the gun.
R: ok. But what will happen to you?
B: Natsuki will try to kill me and send someone else after you. But he forgot that I can't be killed, cause you can't kill a demon if they are already dead ;)
She chuckles s
B: Once I regenerate I'll save you and we will run away together to hide. Ok?
She nods.
R: Got it!
*several months later*
Rosaline waits at her house for Bruce, he came back panting.
B: Come on, we gotta go!
She smiles excited to finally be free.
As they were running they ran into Mizuki.
MZ: Hey. I thought you-
B: Uh I'm kinda demon... I can't die.
MZ: Oh.
R: We are running away now!
MZ: From who Natsuki?
They nod.
MZ: Come hide with me, and while you're at it tell me everything I need to know.
...
MZ: I knew prof was no good. So he did lie about killing you to save his own life.
She nods.
MZ: Then that means those kids aren't safe...
She quickly gets up and starts packing up her things.
MZ: I need you guys to take me to Natsuki and drop me off, I'll call you guys when I'm ready.
They both and get themselves ready too.